5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain old fantastic music!
Published on October 1, 2009 by K. Wertley

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Lyricist Ever in the History of Rock Music...
Most horrible band I had ever listened to. Avoid this album like the plague. Lyricist cannot rhyme anything other than "you" and "too" - uses those two words like all the time. Lyrics are SO horrible, I cringe listening to them. How the HELL they landed a record deal leaves me baffled...
Published 3 months ago by The Inquirer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain old fantastic music!, October 1, 2009
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
I walked into a music store at the mall the other day, and this CD started playing, I was so enthralled by the music, that I shopped straight through the first 5 songs, and all I left with, was this CD. It's easily the best one that I have bought in a very long time. Every song is great, I have very few CDs that I can listen to beginning to end, over and over...and this is definitely one of them. I had never heard of Safetysuit before that day, and walked out 20 minutes later a huge fan! The songs are all beautifully written, and very emotional, everything that I look for in great music! I'm telling everyone I know about this CD, and I'm sure they will be fans also...how could you not be?

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, August 4, 2008
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
I am AMAZED at the sound of this band. I have never been as swept up in a band the first time I heard them. They manage to be sweet, tough, and hard hitting all at the same time they are making your heart swell. The song Annie should be played for every high school girl who enjoys books more than pom poms, and every mom who thinks she isn't as pretty after she has her kids. It truly reminds us that beauty is so much more than make up and designer clothes. I recomend EVERY ONE buy this album...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be skipping a single song on this album., July 30, 2008
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
This is easily the best new band with the best album released this year, a completely incredible piece of music. From the beginning, Life Left to Go grabs you as an album you won't be able to stop listening to. Some of the best songs on the album are Apology, a song with a great rhythm and percussion, and Annie, which demonstrates the vocal talents of the band. SafetySuit is an up-and-coming powerhouse in the music industry, they will be huge sometime in the next five years. Already touring with the likes of Seether, expect to see these guys headlining soon. Buy this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST New Band I've Heard in a LONG Time!!!!, September 25, 2009
Sarah K. (Stevenson Ranch, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
This album is sooooo awesome. I can't stop listening to it, and it is so amazing that I listen to the entire album over & over without skipping any songs. You should definitely buy this album, you will not be disappointed. I can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't stop listening to this CD!, September 25, 2009
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
Just saw them at a concert and they were so good live that I had to buy the CD! Extremely talented group of musicians.

5.0 out of 5 stars After a few listens, i love it!, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
I initially bought this album because of the good reviews on amazon. When i first listened to it, i thought it was nice but not particularly great in the way i expected it to be. But after i listened to it once again and the emotions and beauty in the songs started to come out. So i listened to it once more, and it was EVEN BETTER.

Now i listen to the album at least once a day. The music is just beautiful, i mean, Wow! These guys can really sing their hearts out. In every song, you can feel the emotions, the heartbreak, the love, and every other feeling that has gone into it. The lyrics aren't shallow or juvenile or vulgar like alot of rock bands, it's really about the deep feelings, happiness, and sometimes pain that we feel.

It's about being human, not about partying or screwing girls or anything like that. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who likes rock. My favorite songs are "Stay", a ballad about, well, making someone stay, and "Annie", a song about a girl thats beautiful on the inside more than the outside, and "Life Left To Go", a song about someone trying to convince a person who wants to suicide that there's still a worthwhile life left to live, "Gone Away", about the contemplative thoughts of someone left behind.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW..., March 31, 2011
This review is from: Life Left To Go (MP3 Music)
I am so impressed with this album. I have such an eclectic taste in music that I sometimes neglect to seek out new music and I am SO glad that I stumbled across this band. Every song on this cd is emotionally stirring and their voices and instrumentals are gorgeous. A true work of art in our modern age. I could not be happier with this cd. :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, September 22, 2009
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
This CD is awesome. I love their music and the lyrics are sad but powerful, and people can relate to most of the songs. Safetysuit reminds me of Switchfoot, and just as good. I sure hope you enjoy this CD as much as I have. It is definitely worth buying!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, June 15, 2008
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
I heard "Someone Like You" before the album came out and was hooked. It is a great song and the rest of the album is very good. I would call them an alturnative rock band along the lines of Dashboard Confession. The lyrics are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!, August 16, 2008
This review is from: Life Left to Go (Audio CD)
SafetySuit has arrived and they have left no room for disappointment! Their debut album has proven to be an instant favorite, catching the attention of long-time fans and new listeners alike.

From the moment the album begins with their first single, "Someone Like You" until the very end, being the title track, SafetySuit manages to capture the listener's attention with a wide array of tracks that will leave even the most skeptical critic breathless.

Singling this record out from the rest is easy because of it's variety in musical styles on each song, ranging from upbeat and high-energy, to acoustic and emotional.

This band's future appears very promising and there's no question about it; this may be their first record together as SafetySuit, but they are no strangers to the music industry and this certainly won't be their last epic project.

"Life Left To Go" is undoubtedly one of the best albums ever recorded! I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!

5 stars all the way!

Life Left to Go
Life Left to Go by Safetysuit (Audio CD - 2008)