Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 2, 2013
I know some of model RR old-timers would consider this blasphemy, but I used Power-Loc track with the built in ballast for my whole layout. Maybe when I retire I will have time to play with cork and using loose ballast. But as of now using Power-Loc suites me just fine!
on January 24, 2012
Nice illuminated bumper for end-of-track.....Good electrical continuity to track it attaches to.....Place on carpet or board, same performance.....Looks very realistic on the layout.....
on May 27, 2014
The only problem with this item is the light on the bumper feeds off the DC feed to the track and therefore doesn't light very bright unless you are full throttle and even then it's pretty dim.
on October 11, 2014
They cap off the Power-Loc track nicely on sidings and look good. I am happy with them.
on May 14, 2015