Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 21, 2010
So far we have not been able to get the switchers to work remotely with any consistency. The "remote" is basically just a switch attached to a wire which connects to the track switcher yet we can only get the unit to switch the track maybe 10% of the time. There is a manual switch on the track itself so my son is happy enough with that but I do expect a product to work as advertised and this doesn't. Other than that having the extra track makes play time more enjoyable for him.
on July 9, 2009
The 2 switch tracks both come with a black and white connecting wire. You really need only one. But,of course, we used the one that didn't work. However, I wrote to the company via email and they ship out another one promptly. I would recommend this company and also purchase from them again in the future.
on January 11, 2011
works well with my track - got it for my son for xmas & glad I did since "Santa" set it up around the tree & a few of the original track pieces weren't carrying current & these were great for quick replacement pieces.

We haven't used them to expand the original track yet, but they seem better made than the original track that came with the train.
on December 30, 2012
Out of the box one remote switch track do not work remotely. Because railroad located under the Christmas tree it is almost impossible to switch it manually, as a result this problem make “Track Expender Set” 90% useless. My daughter is very upset.
on January 22, 2012
We got the basic circle track with engine and cars. We needed more track and this was a good addition. We run this on top of the carpet and my girls love it. once it clicks together there is no getting them apart.
on September 3, 2013
MUST BUY FOR ALL THOSE WHO BUY LIFELIKE TRAIN SETS . AMAZON SHOULD OFFER SOME COMBO DISCOUNTS . THAT WILL BE GREAT AND A WELCOME STEP.
on May 21, 2013
another addition for an ongoing endeavor with my grandson and son - enjoying a hobby I have had for many years
on February 7, 2009
I bought this toy for my son and he really loves it.
Trains are his passion and we were glad to order this product.
The delivery and service were excellent in getting this product!

THANKS!
on February 6, 2013
These few pieces realy changed the whole train set for us. The switch rails all work great and realy added a new dimension to our track.
on January 10, 2013
this made my sons trac bigger, so it made him happy. and it will help make any track biggerand better.

See 1 answered question