Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 10, 2013
This kit would perhaps be rated more highly by more dexterous model builders, but for youngsters and oldsters like me this was not the easiest kit to assemble. I achieved an acceptable product and it occupies a place on my layout. Assembly was more frustrating that satisfying.
on January 7, 2013
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas. The buildings are really cute, but putting them together is a little difficult. You must like to do crafts. His mother is putting them together for him and using super glue instead of the glue that is in the kit. I think if the product had a better glue it would be much better. Other than that, he loves it. I will probably get the airport for him for his birthday.
on December 8, 2013
Great product. Looks great with my set. Will enjoy this product for many years to come. Don't miss the chance to get this product.
on June 19, 2013
I got it as a gift for my young friend and he loved it. Nice product for sure! Looks great.
on July 7, 2014
Nice building. Grandson loved it.
on December 5, 2014
The two-tone effect on the building is a nice takeaway from the typical stone fronts. Serves very well in urban settings.
on December 22, 2014
Excellent building model for slightly experienced model railroaders. Has some difficulty, but not too difficult. A good addition to anyone's model layout.
on August 19, 2014