1.0 out of 5 stars very cheaply made yet it cost $40+, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Life Like Turbo Challenge Slot Car Case (Toy)
The toy immediately did not work upon putting it together. I agree with the previous review, the lock was the first thing that broke. I could not understand why they sent me 4 remotes, but guess what, NONE of them worked. It was very frustrating because it is a nice concept with the track, cars and remote and all of the pieces of a track together in a car case. However, it did not work. Although it looks nice I would not recommend anyone to purchase this product. I really lost my $ on this one because of unfortunate circumstances I was not able to return it before the due date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Car Case lock broke in 5 minutes..., January 23, 2013
This review is from: Life Like Turbo Challenge Slot Car Case (Toy)
Don't recommend this...broke while an adult was unpacking. Small lock lever fell off. Looked good, but wasn't intended for normal play by a child. Poor investment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned to Amazon - Cheaply made toy didnt work, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Life Like Turbo Challenge Slot Car Case (Toy)
This product is a bust. It was cheaply made, and didn't work. Even if it had worked my 5 year old boys were not all that interested in it because it didn't look fun to them, while this may be a preference thing, my kids love cars and racetracks, and remotes so it should have been a slam dunk.

As always though Amazon Customer Service was outstanding and Applied a gift card to my account immediately.(My Requested refund method)

Stay away form this, it is definitely one of the toys that would end up at the bottom of a closet in a short period of time.

Life Like Turbo Challenge Slot Car Case