5.0 out of 5 stars They are right on as always!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
this is also one of the better decks that I've used from Doreen. It's amazing how no matter which deck you actually take, the message comes through loud and clear. I have five of her Decks that are the actual cards.but the others are applications for my Android cell phone. So I always have them with me. that way if I'm feeling down or am with somebody that needs a reading I have them always with me. And they say that the spirits and the Angels use different means of contacting us and one of those ways , is to energy.A one of toughs being electric energy. I feel, and this is just my personal feelings is through electricity I feel that no matter if I have the real cards or I'm working with my digital ones they will give me the exact answer that I need to hear.the reason that I am such a fan on electricity, is that they have used my television, radio, lights to get my attention! and sometimes it seems it happens at not the appropriate time for me. lolso God bless and enjoy these cards in whichever form you decide is the best for you. And thank you during again for your amazing angels and spirit guides that have used you to send us these messages.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is IT, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
This is what I needed, it gives me faith and encourages me to go forward. Good way of communication between dimensions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
This is a lovely, spiritual product that is beautifully created and inspired. I enjou using as it seems to give timely suggestions. Doreen Virtue has a true gift that I admire.

5.0 out of 5 stars I used them and I like them., February 17, 2014
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
I was quickly given the opportunity to use these cards in my professional practice. I didn't tell the client that I was using cards but instead just followed the flow of the conversation. The cards fit right in. And were very accurate. When I purchased these cards I was worried I would regret it. I have not regretted it and think that you might want to give them a try also. I have used them twice in the short time that I have had them and they are very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use them to help my clients and friends, January 14, 2014
A Rose (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
I love these cards, especially that I can use them on my Kindle. I am a public speaking coach and I actually use them with my clients when they are feeling stuck and need some spiritual guidance. The results are always amazing and incredibly accurate. My friends love when I pull cards for them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing & Accurate, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
I was a little leary purchasing the app because I had never used anything similar before but from the 1st reading I was shocked and amazed at the accuracy of the reading. It was like they were looking in to my soul and was able to verbalize all of my dreams and wishes. I would recommend this app for anyone who needs some clarity in their lives. Thank you Doreen and my Angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy the cards!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
The cards seem to be right on when I ask my question. I really like how I can do just a quick reading or a longer reading depending on the time available. I like that I can save my readings as well. I am very pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. (App)
The app is wonderful, lovely pictures, accurate readings. It is amazing how the outcome/advice is everytime! Only problem is that the app doesn't fit my tablet's format so I can hardly use the buttons on the bottom of the device. It works however wonderful on my phone! Shame also that the app cannot be copied to my SD card on my phone; that would save a lot of space!

Life Purpose Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
$9.99