5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Guy, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Life Size Giraffe Stuffed Animal (Toy)
Bought this for my kid's bedroom. Unfortunately it is just a bit too tall, so I put this guy out back so he can peek over the roof. Great toy, really educational ... now my kids can't nag me to take them to the zoo, I can just send them out back to see the life-size giraffe. My only complaint is that this costs almost as much as a real giraffe. On the other hand this is much easier to maintain, cheaper to feed and it won't run off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem..., December 10, 2012
This review is from: Life Size Giraffe Stuffed Animal (Toy)
This was a great product with only one problem. So I got this for my kids birthday and before he opened it we heard noises coming from the box. I decided that the giraffe just came with lifesize noises as well, but when we opened it up a REAL LIFE GIRAFFE came out of the box! We decided to make the best of this though and have used my son's fisher price toys to build a nice corral out back for the giraffe. He's very friendly and greets out neighbors nicely almost all the time. He is totally worth the price and all our research paid off! Our son loves him and names him Fitzgerald after out great grandpa. He begs to let fitzgerald sleep in his crib and it's hard to tell him that he's real but we're getting used to it. I've attached a picture of little fitzgerald with my inlaws during thanksgiving, and you can also see him in our holiday card this year! Overall this is a great product, totally worth the money, and family friendly!

heres the link from our blog: [...]

Life Size Giraffe Stuffed Animal
$1,657.00 $751.92
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.