Are you stressed out and overwhelmed? Do you need to organized? Whether you are a single, working or stay at home mom, we all need help sometimes because being a mom is both rewarding and challenging. There are 5 areas a mom must get organized to stay sane: mom, family, diet, homework and finances. By getting control over these 5 areas a mom can become more effective and get things done quickly so that she can have more me-time and enjoy more quality time with her family.
You will learn:
* How to get organized so that you can have more me-time
At times, it seems impossible to get a minute to yourself. But you can organize your life in such a way that you can have time to yourself. I will show you how step-by-step.
* Learn strategies to increase your child s learning, boost their confidence and make homework easier
Homework can be very frustrating and hard to explain. Teach your child skills which will help learn things easier and develop their critical thinking skills. These tools will help them even in college.
* Why it is important to create family goals and how to put them in action
* Spend 1 hour in the kitchen and eat healthy all week
With obesity becoming a major problem, it is important to keep healthy for on hand. Design a schedule so that you can keep healthy food on hand.
* Know the true value of money
An indispensable book for moms, dads, grandparents, and any adult who are primary caregivers of kids and is destined to become the last word on how to help mom get organized and reduce stress.