5.0 out of 5 stars Lifespan development review
This product goes well with the textbook for my course. It was in great shape and the seller had a reasonable price.
Published on March 28, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Mac users beware!
Published on September 18, 2009 by Rachel Frank

1.0 out of 5 stars Mac users beware!, September 18, 2009
This review is from: Life Span: A Multimedia Introduction to Human Development CD-ROM 2.0 (CD-ROM)
This software is so outdated for mac that is no longer works on OS X - although it says it works on "systems 8.5 or later". So now that I have opened the package I cannot return it and will have to sell it as used and lose out on money. Also, I will not be able to use it for my course which requires me to view sections before tests and papers! I am very displeased with this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, June 22, 2011
This product does not work on my CD-Rom. Horrible news for me, as I have to view it for a class tonight. This is a terrible product. I would not recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot get to work on MacBook, October 3, 2010
Sandra M. Stasko (Brighton, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This product doesn't want to work on my MacBook and the company (Cengage) at first refused to help me stating since I purchased it from Amazon.com I would need to contact them for service. That doesn't make sense and I explained that to them. They then said they would escalate the problem. It's been 2 weeks and I've heard nothing. Ridiculous!

2.0 out of 5 stars bad, September 28, 2010
CD rom stick while play and the voice in the CD is bla bla bla i had to purchase another one since I was unable to used it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, April 5, 2010
I received this product only 2 days after it was ordered. I truly enjoyed the fast service. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifespan development review, March 28, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, February 2, 2009
I received my second request for a review and still cannot review the product as I have not received it. I emailed the seller a week and a half ago and have received no response. Not happy
It is now 2 weeks later and I have emailed amazon.com directly and have still received no response

Life Span: A Multimedia Introduction to Human Development CD-ROM 2.0
Life Span: A Multimedia Introduction to Human Development CD-ROM 2.0 by Michie Swartwood (CD-ROM - January 19, 2006)
$75.95 $65.57