5.0 out of 5 stars your passport to peace, January 17, 2000
If you have been on what seems to be a never ending journey in search of peace, you have found your answer. This book is a roadmap to success if you are serious about having peace in your life. Joyce has a way of being so frank and forthright that it is impossible to miss the message she conveys. Her willingness to allow us into "her world" of frustration and exhaustion in her quest for peace is what makes the things she says so believeable. It's comforting to know that someone has struggled through the same areas in life and has perservered and found victory! It's easy to tell someone what to do if you haven't walked in their shoes. It seems that Joyce has been in a lot of peoples shoes and she can speak from experience while giving biblical counsel. That's always easier for someone to accept. God is using her in mighty ways to bring about healing for millions of people. Let her help you too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teachable!, January 22, 2014
MercedesLady (Panama City, Fl.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life Without Strife: How God Can Heal and Restore Troubled Relationships (Paperback)
This book is certainly a part of my library. I have used this book to teach others as well as myself. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyce Meyer, January 4, 2014
An excellent book by Joyce Meyer I would recommend this one,helps you to keep peace in your life and joy

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, September 21, 2013
This book is really right on the button and is beneficial to any human being! I highly recommend it (if you say there isn't any strife in your life, then I would question that since we all have strife somewhere)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, April 30, 2013
This is a very well written book. Really hits home - but that is what it's all about. Highly recommend this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars The book has really helped me a lot!!, April 2, 2013
I enjoy to listen to Joyce Meyer speak. I can actually say that in my walk with the Lord her books and videos have helped me a lot!.I have a strong character and the Lord knows I want to walk in obedience to Him but just like many I fail Him everyday. This one book helped me see that we are fighting a spiritual battle. I was able to understand that living in strife is a root of pride and that was a BIG problem I had ( prideful ). The Lord has really humble me after reading this book. Yes, I would recommend it to everyone who is struggling with strife it has helped me and I am sure it will help you too!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 2, 2013
Read this book a long time ago and just needed it in my library. Want to share this with others so they can be free.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, January 8, 2013
Couldn't put this book down. I can't even explain how it touched me. One of the best she has written in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Book from Joyce Meyer, September 6, 2012
Once again, Joyce knows what she's talking about. I've walked the walk and gave my issues to the Lord. Now, for the most part, I do live a life without strife and if the devil tries to cause strife, I demand he leave me alone and not steal my joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good books from Amazon at affordable price, February 6, 2012
Excellent book for anyone trying to get along with others and finding a problem. Some people have a way of 'pushing your button' or know what and how to say it so that if you have a temper there is conflict. One of the best things about it is there is Biblical truths that if obeyed there will be no conflict. I highly recommend it for families with young people that are rebellious. I was having trouble with a young mother in my church and we often had issues that separated us. I love this young lady a lot and wanted us to be friends. This book was recommended by a lady who had similiar issues. I got two of them and kept one and read it and gave her one. Today we are trying to help others that have this same problem. I ordered this from Amazon as I bought used like new copies. I have ordered many more similiar books and both my friend and I are growing in our relationship with God.

Life Without Strife: How God Can Heal and Restore Troubled Relationships