Customer Discussions > Orange Box - Xbox 360 forum

Is the Half Life 2 part of this game identical to the original?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 14, 2008 6:02:21 AM PDT
L says:
Is there any difference between Half Life 2 in Orage Box and the original Half Life 2? If so, is the content in Episode one and Episode Two enough to justify the full purchase price? I already own Half Life 2 for original XBox and and don't want to pay full price for a repackaged HL2 with a couple episodic games thrown in for good measure.

Posted on Apr 17, 2011 12:51:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 17, 2011 12:52:45 PM PDT
Andrew says:
If you are still interested in the Orange Box, I can tell you that Half Life 2 in the Orange Box is the same game as the Original release of the game, except that it now includes Achievements. However, Episode One and Two are enough to justify the purchase of the Orange Box. They continue the story line of Half Life 2. Episode One is the shorter of the two and Episode Two is considered by most as the better of the two. In my opinion it is absolutely worth it to buy the Orange Box for Episode One and Two, if you only have an Xbox 360. If you have a PC that can play the games, just buy Episode One and Two on Steam, if you can't justify the purchase of the Orange Box on either PC or Xbox 360.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 14, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 17, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Orange Box - Xbox 360
Orange Box - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (339)