Get a complete non-impact, full-body workout with Lifecore's R900 Rowing Machine, which conveniently folds up for easy storage when not in use. Featuring 12 preset programs, 8 levels of magnetic resistance, and a target heart rate control program, the R900 is perfect for users at any fitness level and has a multitude of programs to challenge you along the way. Constructed with a heavy-duty aluminum frame, this rower features angled heel supports to reduce joint stress and an oversized seat for a comfortable feel while exercising. The rower has a maximum user weight of 350 pounds and measures 70 inches long by 20 inches wide by 25 inches tall when assembled.
The R900 features 12 preset programs, 8 levels of magnic resistance, and a target heart rate control program to keep your workout challenging every time.
The rower folds easily for storage.
- 12 preset programs
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance (350 watts)
- Polar-compatible target heart rate control program
- Ultra-quiet belt drive
- Easy-to-read display
- Smooth motion track seating
- Angled heel supports to reduce joint stress
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Scratch-resistant coating on casing
- Folds for easy storage
- Transportation wheels for added mobility
- Comfortable oversized seat
- Assembled Dimensions: 70 inches long by 20 inches wide by 25 inches tall
- Folded Dimensions: 35 inches long by 20 inches wide by 55 inches tall
- Product Weight: 75 pounds
- User Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
Frame - lifetime, parts - three years, labor - one year
The Lifecore R900 is the perfect rower for the serious home fitness user. It offers 12 preset programs; chest strap for heart rate control; 20 levels of magnetic resistance; and a silent drive system while providing a low profile design, a comfortable, oversized seat, and a fold-up feature for easy storage. User capacity of 350 lbs.