5.0 out of 5 stars Still great after a couple of months
I have degenerative disc disease, so I get pretty significant back pain if I overdo things, but being in pretty good shape otherwise, I'm not willing stop doing the things I like. I'm always on the lookout for things that can help with the pain.

I looked quite a bit, and wasn't able to find any inversion table anywhere close to this one in price. Despite that,...
Published on January 24, 2006 by G. Hoffman

3.0 out of 5 stars Although it may be good for your back, your blood pressure in the head rises dangerously!
I purchased a deluxe LifeGear Inversion table a month ago, and I have used it once or twice a day with improvement in low back and neck spasm. Yesterday, I developed a headache while inverted only a few minutes. This morning, I had flashes in the left eye, and later, a black spot in the outer and lower field of vision. My opthalmologist confirmed a retinal hemorrhage...
Published on February 14, 2006 by Jawx

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't that much effective with me., September 12, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Feels good when doing it but my back still hurts.
There were broken plastic pieces inside. I requested replacement for that piece but no answer yet.
Another thiing is if you want the full inversion, this product doensn't work. I don't know but I followed all the instruction but it just doesn't stay still in full inversion position.

1.0 out of 5 stars LifeGear Inversion Table, December 6, 2006
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
We purchased a LifeGear Inversion Table (model 75112).

The ankle clamp caused ankle and feet pain and swelling. The ankle clamp concentrates all of the body weight onto the feet and ankles. It is a very poorly made product which is useless and is now sitting in a corner not being used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment!, July 6, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
The LifeGear was easily assembled. It is very sturdy and comfortable. The ability to stretch out my lower back has relieved some of the discomfort I was feeling. It was delivered within 2 days. I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifegear inversion table, May 17, 2011
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
While it took just a little longer to put together than i thought it would, once it was complete it worked like a charm. After about two weeks of having it my back and neck felt better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inversion Table, January 9, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Over all it is a good product for the money. But it doestn't allow you to totally invert unless you are farely heavy. I am a 130lbs. woman. It totally inverts for my 215lbs. husband.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lifegear Parts FYI : The Lifegear Company went out of business in 2007., September 23, 2009
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Lifegear Parts FYI : The Lifegear Company went out of business in 2007.

Good luck getting warranty on Life Gear products.

Foam pads break easily and are expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels good, but hasn't helped anything really, September 19, 2006
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
It was a good deal for the Friday Sale that we bought it from for $99. I like the incline, and it feels relaxing being on the inversion table, but I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, and have noticed my spine any more decompressed. I am 5'3", so I don't know if shorter people have the same issues I do. My husband says it works ok for him (he's 6') but that it has not worked any miracles. I shouldn't have expected miracles, but it almost seems like my back hurts more now than ever, so I've stopped using it.

We also did not receive the warranty nor the owner's manual with the table, so we called customer service. They said they were sending them to us, but they shipped a whole table to us overnight. So, we had to call and arrange pickup for that one so we wouldn't be charged for the extra table. It was really easy to ship back because they provided UPS pickup from our house, but it seemed a little bit wasteful to overnight ship a heavy item, and pay for the shipment back to the warehouse, when they just could have shipped out the paperwork. This could save them, and therefore their customers a great deal in the long run.

4.0 out of 5 stars LifeGear Inversion Table, May 12, 2007
C. Moxley (North Central, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
My husband had a bad disk in his back and is bothered off and on with pain. The inversion table has helped reduce some of the pressure and relieve some of the pain

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 8, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
This is strong, stable, and has all the features of tables three times its price. It helps relieve my back pain. I think it will help even more as I use it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal and decent product, October 10, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Works great, although hasn't yet fully fixed my back issues. A little scary to put together (when you unpack it), but turned out to be easier than it looked.

LifeGear Inversion Table