5.0 out of 5 stars Still great after a couple of months
I have degenerative disc disease, so I get pretty significant back pain if I overdo things, but being in pretty good shape otherwise, I'm not willing stop doing the things I like. I'm always on the lookout for things that can help with the pain.

I looked quite a bit, and wasn't able to find any inversion table anywhere close to this one in price. Despite that,...
Published on January 24, 2006 by G. Hoffman

3.0 out of 5 stars Although it may be good for your back, your blood pressure in the head rises dangerously!
I purchased a deluxe LifeGear Inversion table a month ago, and I have used it once or twice a day with improvement in low back and neck spasm. Yesterday, I developed a headache while inverted only a few minutes. This morning, I had flashes in the left eye, and later, a black spot in the outer and lower field of vision. My opthalmologist confirmed a retinal hemorrhage...
Published on February 14, 2006 by Jawx

‹ Previous | 113 14 15 16 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars inversion table, August 31, 2009
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
what a great product this is for the money - solid and well-built - cheaper than any others I found. I think this one's the best value.

5.0 out of 5 stars inversion table, May 20, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
I've been using the inversion table for several weeks, I have not had as much lower back pain as I was having.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 2, 2011
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
I have siatica and have been laid up in bed for weeks on end in the past. When my back flarred up this time I used my friends inversion table. It instantly relieved the pain. At first the pain would only subside for 30 mins. Id get back on the table and pain free would last hour. Then it would last longer. I went out and purchased my very own. My town is really small and only one store carried an inversion table. I bought it. I hated the style, it hurt my feet, it was clunky and sounded like it would fall apart. I returned it to the store and ordered the Life Gear. This is the same one my friend had and I highly recommend this brand and style. Wish I wouldve had this years ago. Now if I feel the slightess twinge I hop on my table and ta-da...all gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Gear Inversion Table, September 14, 2009
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Very good quality and price. No need to buy more expensive Inversion Tables, this one does the trick...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love.., January 26, 2013
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
I have had back issues since I was 18, threw it out on a back handed swing playing tennis with the gf.. so I have gone to the chiro for years till I bought this, now I might go 3 times a year to the chiro. This helps a ton I hang 1-2mins and thats it, my hot tub 2x20min a day is great for my back and mind. This unit is great and I keep it at my office, have turned tons of people on to it and they love and bought as well !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Design, May 9, 2007
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
It was shipped to me very quickly. Great price compare to other stores. It took me 30 minutes to assemble it. The short DVD is very helpful for novice users. I can't judge the usefulness of this device since I have not used it for long. I get nausea when I get upside down. I guess it takes repeated practices to get use to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel confident about your purchase and use, December 24, 2012
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Life Gear..I bought mine about 15 years ago and it still works great! I bought this for my Dad and it helps his back. This item is safe and easy to take apart and carry with you. And it is half the price I paid years ago! Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and good., January 7, 2010
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
Lower back problems have been been a issue for me for some years. This does help. I have tried several units and I can not see spending a fortune on equipment. The feet clamps are most critical and this one works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Years & still works great!, February 13, 2013
Mel (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
We bought this five years ago and it is in great shape! My husband uses it at least twice daily and takes it on his golf outings with him. This table folds "flat" for travel (if you have a long enough area for it). It is sturdy!

5.0 out of 5 stars save on chiropractors, September 16, 2011
This review is from: LifeGear Inversion Table (Sports)
i love this inversion table it's sturdy, got here with-in a week and i use it daily..i feel taller, i had chronic lower back pain and i feel more aligned and have my own device to help me stay out of chiro's office every week...

‹ Previous | 113 14 15 16 | Next ›