Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on July 23, 2005
I have had this table for about 3 years. It was great to use for practice massages, while I was a student, at home with friends and family. I do take it on outcalls. It weighs around 37lbs. It has become too heavy to carry after 1 year of outcalls and I am looking for a lighter weight table. This table has great quality, very sturdy, armrest feature is nice, comfortable to lay down on. The face rest only tilts up and down, it can not be fully adjusted in height if you have someone with large breasts. I keep this table in my office, I think that if this table was under 30lbs and had a fully adjustable face rest it would be perfect for on the go massages. Otherwise not a bad deal.
on January 8, 2006
Love the table. It is sturdy. VERY adjustable. It is everything the maker says it is. However, two weeks after purchasing this as a christmas gift for my wife I found it for over $100.00 less at Target's on line store.
on February 20, 2006
this table is heavy difficult to pack and and put together and it broke after having it a couple of days. the handle broke off right as i picked it up. it is shoddy and it smells awful DO NOT BUY. i sent it back and now i am looking for a diffrent table.
on January 19, 2007
I bought this massage table for my husband's Christmas, and I've given him daily massages. He quickly assembled it (without reading the directions) and it was all we had hoped for. We've been using it for over a month and have no complaints. We do not carry it around so I cannot comment on the portability but we are enjoying the table.
on October 14, 2007
LifeGear Deluxe Massage Table with Carry Bag (Burgundy)
This table is the same one a friend uses in her massage therapy business. She uses it all day, six days a week and it is still in perfect condition. It adjusts to several levels. It is comfortable during long massages and includes an adjustable head rest and an arm rest (which my therapist does not use). I have mine in my home, and it looks fine with a blanket or throw over it in the spare room, on the lowest setting for height. I would buy this again without hesitation.
on August 21, 2009
I've had this massage table for about 4 years. It takes some time to get used to handling: setting it up and packing it away but once you get into the hang of things, it's fairly easy. It now only takes me about three minutes to put it away after wiping it down. The table is solid, steady and the material covering it is thick and durable. For a professional massage table this one is affordable and gets the job done but it's not for those who can't handle the heavy weight and fuss of packing it away. I get compliments on it all the time.
on November 16, 2009
I have had this table for over 4 yrs.
I find it very sturdy & easy to use.
It is quite comfortable as well, i have fallen
asleep on it many x's as has my son.
I am crazy about it. It is a bit heavy for me,
so i do use it at home only, and it is for personal use
so do not need to take it out.I would say for the price
the quality is excellent, and it is perfect to use in the home.
on May 21, 2007
Excellant buy, we love it. Since we purchased at least 5 out of 7 dyas a week, I urge to get on it. I am using to relax, and I am telling you it really works. It realxes whole body and and kind of making you sleep within 15 minutes. Very good quality and easy to open.

Thank you.
on August 9, 2007
This was my mother's day gift and I could not of been more pleased. We use it a couple days every week. Order and Delivery went without any hitch.
on January 5, 2007
The construction seems to be sturdy and will provide sufficient support.

The quality of finish does not correspond with the price even after the discount as shown.

Packaging is not sufficient to prevent damage in shipment. Mine came with a cut on a side, so I will be able to tolerate it.

It is made in China if it matters to you.

I wish I made a different selection.