No monthly fees, subscriptions, contracts to sign, or hidden charges... Introducing the American-engineered LifeLink® Prodigy medical alert system from Matrix Interactive, LLC! With two-way communication, extended Pendant-to-Console range, water-resistent Pendant, and a host of other capabilities, you can see why LifeLink started as the pioneer in the no-fee medical alert alarm system and continues to lead the way.
Additionally, some advantages over Freedom Alert and Guardian Alert include full water resistance (see comparison at www.CallForAssistance.com/prodigy-vs-freedom-alert). LogicMark strongly discourages getting their communicator wet (and why we often get former Freedom Alert customers who returned due to lack of water resistance). See this link for additional comparison info:
Prodigy's main features:
* While Prodigy will go through your call list, if a situations is deemed particularly life-threatening, press the panic button 3 or more times to go directly to 911.
* Line-seize technology is possible to make an outbound emergency call if the phone was accidentally left off-hook.
* Voice-prompts make setup easy. Only two steps are required for setup.
* Siren is adjustable, or can be turned off altogether. A very loud external siren can also be used.
* You can change the sound on the Console from a beep to a barking dog for use in high-risk areas.
* Pendant buttons area easy to press but recessed to ensure that the system cannot be accidentally activated.
* An optional wrist Pendant is expected mid-2013.
* You can remotely set up the system as well as check status.
* An automatic test call feature can be set up so that you don't have to remember to test.
* 911-compliant in all 50 states!
* Prodigy is FCC certified. Certification ID is R4P-LP2500A.
NOTE: A landline (traditional or Voice Over IP) is recommended for use with Prodigy. If using cellular-only, a cell-adapter is required.