No monthly fees, subscriptions, contracts to sign, or hidden charges... Introducing the American-engineered LifeLink® Prodigy medical alert system from Matrix Interactive, LLC! With two-way communication, extended Pendant-to-Console range, water-resistent Pendant, and a host of other capabilities, you can see why LifeLink started as the pioneer in the no-fee medical alert alarm system and continues to lead the way.
Prodigy's main features include:
* While Prodigy will go through your call list, if a situations is deemed particularly life-threatening, press the panic button 3 or more times to go directly to 911.
* Line-seize technology is possible to make an outbound emergency call if the phone was accidentally left off-hook.
* Voice-prompts make setup easy. Only two steps are required for setup.
* Siren is adjustable, or can be turned off altogether. A very loud external siren can also be used.
* You can change the sound on the Console from a beep to a barking dog for those who live in particularly crime-prone areas.
* Pendant buttons area easy to press but recessed to ensure that the system cannot be accidentally activated. Button has a raised "ray" icon for the visually-impaired.
* An optional wrist Pendant is expected mid-2013.
* You can remotely set up the system as well as check status.
* An automatic test call feature can be set up so that you don't have to remember to test.
* 911-compliant in all 60 states!
* Prodigy is FCC certified. Certification ID is R4P-LP2500A.
NOTE: A landline (traditional or Voice Over IP) is recommended for use with Prodigy. If using cellular-only, a cell-adapter is required.