1,188 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME
I absolutely love this case, it has saved my phone several times already which saved me a lot of money. I recommend this case for anyone that owns an iPhone. You will not be disappointed :0)
Published on May 15, 2012 by cmpalm

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but could use some improvements.
Pros:
1. It's sleeker than an Otterbox and offers much more protection.
Published on June 21, 2012 by Milkdawg

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but could use some improvements., June 21, 2012
This review is from: LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Pros:
1. It's sleeker than an Otterbox and offers much more protection.
2. I feel better knowing that my phone is protected against dust, damage, and water. Although I think PURPOSELY submerging your $700 iPhone in water is for a-holes (nothing is 100% guaranteed foolproof, not even Lifeproof.) But it helps knowing that if I accidentally got it wet, it would most likely be okay.
3. It feels sturdy.

Cons:
1. It was a b**tch to put on. This was because lint kept getting inside the front cover. I had to take it off and clean it about 5 times before I got it right. They provide a lint cloth to clean it, however this put MORE lint on the cover for some reason, so I used my finger to try to brush the lint off. In the process, my finger left a light scratch on the plastic screen. I am not sure why, my fingers are not rough. I tried to buff it out with a cloth and scratch stayed. It's a very fine scratch, but still a scratch. Makes me wonder how many scratches my fingers will put on the plastic screen just with daily use.
2. Once I got it on, then the air bubbles under the screen started. This is due to the fact that the home button is slightly raised, so air gets in. However, this video on youtube helped me get the air bubbles out. [...]
3. The case retails for about $80. Get your heads out of your butts, Lifeproof. This case should retail for $39.99 or $49.99. That would be reasonable.

I didn't do the water test. Personally for me, I didn't see the need. I was mainly looking for a phone case that would completely surround/protect my phone from dust and dirt and daily wear. I don't plan to take it near a tub or in the water because the risk is too great, even with Lifeproof. I read too many Lifeproof reviews saying it leaks. But this case works for me because it protects from dust and dropping. I just hope the screen doesn't scratch anymore...

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake fake fake, September 29, 2012
I brought this case a few days ago and as soon as I opened it and put my phone in it it cracked at the top so then I thought this is odd, so I went to best buy and purchased the real life proof case and compared it and omg you can tell a big difference in the case i orded. You can see the glue on the inside the grey was lighter than the real one the screen cover wasn't really secure in there it's just a mess. SO DO NOT BUY THIS OFF AMAZON THEY ARE KNOCK OFFS !!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, September 29, 2012
If I could leave zero stars, I would. The Lifeproof case is a wonderful case. My husband has one, and it has done wonders for him for nearly a year now. So, since I was getting a new iPhone 4S, I ordered this case from amazon and it is a FAKE. It looks real enough...even the package looks like the real thing. But the materials are different and when you try to put it on the phone, the lock/power button is always being pushed. Also, you can't get the mute button to engage. My husband went online to Lifeproof's website and, sure enough, they have a huge problem with this happening. There were tips of what to look for in the box to ensure that the case is genuine, and all of those things were MISSING in this case. In addition, they share that there is only ONE authorized Lifeproof retailer on amazon and it is LIFEPROOF! Don't be sucked in by the so-called savings on this case. Buy the real thing from Lifeproof and it will actually work.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, May 15, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close to "Lifeproof", September 14, 2012
Songy2 (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
After losing 2 phones in six months to water damage (I have small, dangerous children), I knew I needed a waterproof case. The Lifeproof seemed like the answer to my prayers. I did the water test and installed the case oh-so-carefully. Then my problems began.
1. The cover sticks to the screen of the phone. Badly. It's like trying to look at your apps through an oil slick.
2. Trying to keep track of the little screw the covers the headphone port is impossible.
3. The phone won't fit on any speaker dock with the Lifeproof case on it.
4. The door that covers the charging port snapped off after less than 6 months of use - rendering the case completely useless.
Of course I'm outside the magical "90 day warranty" window, so I guess I'm out $80. Hopefully someone else will heed my words and NOT BUY THIS CASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made it through Warrior Dash, May 3, 2012
I used the Life Proof armband and the purple iPhone cover in a recent warrior dash. It held up very well through swimming, crawling through mud and roller over ropes. It never fell out of the arm band and it was covered in mud but I had no problems. It never went more than 3 feet under water but boy it sure went through the mud! Just make sure you have the earphone plug in and that everything is snapped together tightly. I took it apart and cleaned it and there was absolutely no water or mud on the inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Customer Service!!!, May 17, 2012
BUYER BEWARE! My dust cover door broke today and I was just told after waiting on hold with customer service for an hour and a half that effective May 1st 2012 Lifeproof no longer has an advance replacement policy. I must go without a case until I mail mine back and wait on a replacement. The dust cover doors on these cases break very easily and this is a common problem. By making people wait for a replacement, the company is hoping that people will just get fed up and buy another. This is a terrible change in policy and will cost the company any additional business from me or my recommendation to anyone else. I have purchased six of these cases and have recommended them to at least 50 people. Love the cases but customer service is very important as well, and this change in policy is a giant leap in the wrong direction. I will be posting this information on the customer ratings sections of the Best Buy, Amazon, Buy.com, and iPhone accessory web-sights along with a rating of 1 star. If I can cost the company at least 1000 sales due to my dissatisfaction with their change in customer service policy, it should overcome any savings that they might realize through their change in policy. I would encourage any other customers with similar concerns to post similar comments.
Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, January 8, 2013
The case I bought was a fraudulent copy of life proof!
When my life proof case broke after only a week, I called life proof to have it replaced they told me it was a counterfeit! So Becareful what your buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit, December 17, 2012
Item turned out to be a counterfeit. I had an issue with the case, after contacting the manufacturer and giving them the serial number they informed me that this was actual a counterfeit. Disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit cases, July 21, 2013
I had inquired with Lifeproof because my case is cracked; and I was needing the back piece which I would normally get if it was a real Lifeproof, however this is a counterfeit case. DO NOT BUY CASES FROM THIS PERSON; you will get the same serial numbers on your cases and they are counterfeit!

Rate and Discover Movies