5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic boots!
I bought this pair at the same time I bought another pair of short boots from Mootsies Tootsies. These are from Lifestride and also fit great! They are very comfortable and look good with nice jeans.
Published on April 27, 2012 by annie

2.0 out of 5 stars heel cap lost
I really liked these shoes. I got multiple compliments on them. But after the 5th time wearing them, the heel cap came off and was lost. Now I need to get them re-capped/soled, which adds incredibly to the cost. Very disappointed.
Published on December 26, 2012 by HH

4.0 out of 5 stars One winter wear, November 19, 2012
Sensible boots to be worn for one winter. I doubt they will last more than that.
But I wear these to work every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic boots!, April 27, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars heel cap lost, December 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A little too narrow, December 23, 2012
Frodo Gamgee (Oskaloosa, Iowa) - See all my reviews
These are super cute but too tight. Only the thinist of socks or hose can be worn. The instep and across the ball of the foot is very pinched.

2.0 out of 5 stars THESE RUN SMALL., November 27, 2012
This review is from: LifeStride Women's Yonder Boot (Apparel)
This is why I hate ordering shoes online.

These boots run VERY small. I am usually a size 8, so I ordered a size 8... and when I got them, I couldn't keep them on for more than 10 seconds because they hurt so bad. I ended up selling them to a friend of mine who normally wears a size 6 and they fit her. Gave two stars because they looked very stylish... but disappointed in the end because I didn't get to keep them. Boo.

LifeStride Women's Yonder Boot