The Lifecore R100 Rower is the best rower on the market today. It's the only commercial-grade rower utilizing both air and Electronic Brake System technology. This unique design makes the R100 perfect for the novice exerciser or the competitive athlete wanting to take their training to the next level. All this combined with the best warranty in the industry makes the R100 the only choice in rowing machines. R100 features include: 15 challenging programs; Heart rate control; 16 levels of resistance; Stores data for up to 4 users; Air and Magnetic Resistance with Electronic Brake System Technology; Ergonomically designed seat; Angled foot rests with pivoting heel supports; Ergonomically designed handle; Adjustable cooling fan vent; Silent drive system; folds for Storage; solid steel fan/fly wheel; User weight: 600 lbs.
Incorporating the latest magnetic resistance rowing technology, the Lifecore R100 rowing machine brings the professional gym quality exercise features to your home. You'll get a complete non-impact, full-body workout on this strong, stable frame, which conveniently folds up for easy storage when not in use. In addition to keeping you motivated with 15 preset programs, the R100 is designed for comfort with ergonomically designed handle and seat, angled footrests with pivoting heel supports, and a full stroke for taller users.
Features and Specifications:
The Lifecore R100 conveniently and easily folds for storage, and the computer console offers 15 preset programs.
- Large LCD blue backlit computer display
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance
- 4 Polar compatible heart rate control programs
- 15 challenging preset programs
- Stores data for up to 4 users
- Pacer and watts dependent programs
- Adjustable cooling air vent
- Solid steel fan/flywheel
- Extruded aluminum frame with solid steel support
- Silent drive system
- Large ergonomically designed seat for added comfort
- Folds for storage
- User Weight Capacity: 600 pounds
- Dimensions: 92 x 19 x 36 inches (LxWxH)
- Dimensions, folded: 52 x 19 x 67 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 96 pounds
Lifetime warranty on frame; 5 years on parts and 1 year on labor for residential use; 2 years parts and 90 days labor for light commercial use; 1 year part for full commercial use