Lifefactory 22-Ounce Glass Bottle with Classic Cap and Silicone Sleeve, Red
|Price:||$19.12 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.87 (17%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 22-ounce reusable glass beverage bottle with protective silicone sleeve and leakproof Classic Cap for secure transport
- Classic Cap screws on tight and seals to bottle with silicone gasket; wide-mouth bottle opening accommodates ice cubes, drink mixes and powders; ideal for juicing and smoothies
- Non-slip silicone sleeve offers secure grip and helps protect against breakage
- Glass bottle offers healthy everyday hydration and pure taste; bottle, cap, and sleeve are BPA/BPS free with no phthalates, PVC, or polycarbonates
- Dishwasher safe (bottle and sleeve go in dishwasher together); place cap on top-rack
- Glass beverage bottle with 22-ounce capacity protected by stylish silicone sleeve in red
- Glass does not add a chemical or metal taste to your beverage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 22-Ounce | Color: Red
From the Manufacturer
Easy to carry, easy to love...
Choose your size, choose your color, choose your lid
Lifefactory Glass Bottles come in 12, 16, and 22-ounce sizes. All bottles fit each lid type--Classic leakproof, Flip Top, and Straw Top. Mix and match colors, sizes, and tops to get the most out of your Lifefactory bottle.
- Three bottle sizes
- Three lid choices
- Lots of color choices
- One great hydration system
Lifefactory Glass Bottle with Classic Cap
Fully sealed leak proof lid with convenient carry handle
Put your Lifefactory Glass Bottle with Classic Cap into your bag and go. Thanks to a silicone seal, this lid screws on tight so you won't have to worry about spillage. The lid also features a carry handle so that you can keep a grip on your bottle after the bag fills up. All the benefits of your Lifefactory bottle--wide glass opening, comfortable and protective silicone cover, no chemical leaching--with a totally sealed lid that's as easy to carry as a hand bag.
- 100% pure taste--BPA/BPS-free with no phthalates, PVC, or polycarbonates
- Top-rack dishwasher safe--wash sleeve and bottle together
- Bottle and lid compatible with other Lifefactory lids and bottle sizes
Top Customer Reviews
I have carried water bottles since before Nalgene bottles were cool. As more information came out about plastics that leach into the water, particularly those with BPA, I wanted something where I wouldn't have that concern. I switched to an unlined stainless steel bottle (Klean Kanteen) and liked everything except that beverages tended to take on a metallic taste and that the bottles (like all I tried except for the double-walled ones) perspired if you had cold beverages in them.
Fast forward to the Lifefactory bottles. I'd heard of them about a month prior and did quite a bit of research, both on Amazon and on the company's website. The bottles are a fairly thick, high-quality glass that are covered with a grippy silicone sleeve. The top is wide-mouthed with a screw top. The entire thing is dishwasher-safe. (Well, I don't know about the lid, as I hand-washed it separately.)
No BPA to worry about. Glass doesn't have BPA, nor does it have any of a variety of other chemicals known to leach. This is pretty much inert.
Grippy silicone sleeve offers some protection against breakage and keeps it from slipping out of your hand, even if the bottle is sweaty.
Replacements are easily ordered online for bottle (if it breaks) so you can just swap the silicone sleeve.
Can see what you're drinking
The cap is secure and the loop is comfortable to hold, even when the bottle is full.
Awesome looking water bottle.
Glass breaks. The silicone sleeve helps, and I've dropped this from counter height onto carpet without problems.
Glass is heavier than plastic.Read more ›
Silicone sleeve makes it easy to handle and protects from breakage
Bottle, silicone sleeve and top are dishwasher safe
Large opening makes it easy to clean
Ring on cap makes it easy to carry
Fits in large cupholders in cars (not in small ones)
Glass makes it non-toxic and no taste imparted to water
Does not leak
Easy to see in the bottle so you can see the water level and whether it is clean
The bottle is less narrow than the KOR so does not tip over easily as the KOR did (thus leading the KOR to break)
Large opening makes it difficult to drink from without spilling on self
The size of the opening, while being large enough to cause spilling, is not large enough to keep from bumping my nose on the other size of it. So my nose is always in the way when I drink from it, particularly as it gets below half full. I find that really frustrating (and yes, I have a large nose, but so do many people...).Read more ›
Lifefactory Pearl White Glass Beverage Bottle 22 oz bottle
Lifefactory Sky Blue Glass Beverage Bottle 22 oz bottle
Lifefactory Red Glass Beverage Bottle 22 oz bottle.
When I first saw this product on Amazon, I balked at the price. In fact, I still do. However, it seems Lifefactory will benefit from my desperation for a healthier means of transporting beverages as I have seen nothing that even comes close.
I can recommend it for the following reasons:
1. The obvious top reason, it's not plastic.
2. It's large enough to help one stay hydrated during an 'average' (I'm going to say 1-2 hours) workout session.
3. It's got a convenient sturdy handle that screws on and off easily.
4. It's easy to wash. It says dishwasher-safe but I prefer to handwash to save water, so I can't verify that claim. Use warm soapy water, rinse, pat it dry with a towel, and you're fine.
5. It's easy to pour into. It being glass, I wouldn't recommend putting super-hot liquids in it.
6. It's not insanely heavy for a glass container. In an ideal world, it would be as light and strong as mithril but I'm sure I can manage.
7. It survived a poorly packaged Amazon box and only had a minor scratch. I was about to return it (whoever packaged it ALSO forgot the invoice/ return slip) and in my annoyance and preparation for a complaint, I decided to test it for leakage.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really liked it. The color, the design, the feel... Took it out 3 times and my sister-in-law took it with my son one day and it fell out of the netting in his backpack and... Read morePublished 10 days ago by LoveIronman
Great size, but hard to drink out of. Wide open spout with grooves to hold the top (top screws on and off, which is also a pain). Read morePublished 11 days ago by LPB
I've purchased several of these bottles and I've always loved them. The silicone wrap is a little tricky to take off if you want to wash it, but I don't think you really need to... Read morePublished 13 days ago by James
Love it because it's not made in China and I can throw it right in the dishwasher. Went ahead and bought a second. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Heather
I liked it when I had it. Could throw the whole thing in dishwasher and it never made drinks taste funny. The weight was pretty heavy for only 22 oz of water though. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Rachael