|Price:||$15.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.10 (6%)|
Lifefactory 9-Ounce Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve and Stage 2 Nipple, Royal Purple
- Innovative 9-ounce (250 ml) glass baby bottle with protective silicone sleeve, Stage 2 silicone nipple for 3 to 6-month infants and polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper
- Thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass bottle transitions safely from freezer to boiling water; all components are dishwasher safe; sleeve and bottle can be washed/sterilized together
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Bottle grows with baby--use with Lifefactory stage 1, 2, 3 and Y-cut nipples, sippy caps and leakproof flat caps ; compatible with most major breast pumps
- Healthy alternative to plastic bottle feeding--all components are made in the U.S. or Europe and are BPA/BPS free and phthalate-free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Lifefactory bottles offer a tactile surface for small hands.
Lifefactory Baby Products
Bottles that grow with baby through toddlerhood, silicone teethers, and value bundle gift packs. Get off to a healthy start with Lifefactory:
- All products made in the U.S. or Europe
- All products BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Nipples and teethers are made with medical grade silicone
- Baby bottles convert into sippy cups and drinking bottles for long term use
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle
With Silicone Sleeve, Cap-Ring-Stopper, and Stage 2 (3-6mos) Silicone Nipple
An excellent option for families that want to minimize plastics in their feedings, Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass--allowing them to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and helps protect against the occasional drop. Lifefactory bottles can be used with a variety of nipples and caps allowing them to transition from babyhood to toddlerhood and beyond.
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- Compatible with Lifefactory Stage 1, 2, 3 & Y-cut nipples--and--Sippy Caps or Flat Caps
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- Silicone sleeves offer protection and comfort
- BPA-free and phthalate-free; FDA approved materials
Top Customer Reviews
At first these bottles may seem a bit pricey, but compare the combination of Dr Brown's 8-oz. Glass Baby Bottle 2-pk. plus the Protective Bottle Sleeve 8 oz or a comparable protective cover and notice the final cost of these bottles is equivalent.
The only concern I had was about the venting of this bottle, so that's why we decided to try Dr. Browns. I was delighted to discover that the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Collars Replacement, 3 Pack fit the threads for the LifeFactory bottles with no leaks! So, we use those collars along with the ...Read more ›
Another pro of these bottles is how many colors they come in. I am trying to establish a freezer supply of breast milk, and they make it easy to keep track of what was pumped when. Because the bottles are so expensive, I pour the milk into ball jelly jars to freeze it. There is no residue left on the bottle when I pour the milk into the ball jar, even if the milk was cooling in the fridge. That is important, because if you are combining milk from different pumping sessions, you can only combine cold with cold.
They do attach to the Medela pump, but not perfectly. If you tighten it to much, it will become detached. For me, that is ok, and a lot better than pumping into plastic, then pouring into glass.
Some people have issues with the nipple, that has not been a problem for us at all. In fact I like this nipple better than the born free, because that one seemed to make my daughter lazy when she breast fed. With these bottles, she has to work a little more.
They are expensive, but we are hoping to have more kids, and these will definitely hold up. I am also planning to purchase the sippy cup caps.
I am super happy with these bottles because it is really good quality glass, has a sleeve, doesn't break easily and most importantly my son likes it. Well, to be more specific, my son only takes the Medela nipples and by accident, I've found out that these bottle will fit with the Medela ring and nipple! For us, this is the perfect match.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice size for small hands and the gripping sides make it easy to hold onto. Love the glass more than the plastic, and the glass is tough and durablePublished 11 days ago by Kat
My wife and I just had our fist baby girl in October. We both agreed that we were not interested in using plastic bottles to feed our little one. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Danny and Nicole Norris
My daughter is breastfeed but takes a bottle about once a day now. This is the only bottle we own and I am fully satisfied with it. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Rocky
Amazing!!! Love the size perfect for diaper bag. Love that they are glassPublished 28 days ago by Dee C
I own these bottles in every color. I love them but there are some drawbacks:
-glass, no chemicals
-stays clean and doesn't absorb odors
-silicone sleeve... Read more
I have had these bottles for only a short amount of time, so I can't comment on durability over years and the quality of the sippy cup attachments, or the weight of the bottle for... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer