5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional
Published on January 1, 2012 by c_aben22611

3.0 out of 5 stars Grandbaby doesn't use it???
Im not sure why but my grandbaby is not interested in these rings??? I think they seem like a great product and I have given them to her several times but she just pushes them away after putting them in her mouth. I wanted to love these, but for some reason they are not liked or used. I have another grandbaby on the way so maybe they will get used.
Published 21 months ago by Kimber

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, January 1, 2012
This product has been a life saver. We couldn't find a toy to help relieve my teething 5 month old. I tried all kinds. I tried a cold rag. I used the liquid filled teethers. I bought a rubber one. I tried everything it seems. I purchased the Lifefactory Teether and to my surprise she loves it. It is a great texture. The silicone is thick enough to hold up but still so flexible. It is the perfect size for small little hands. She can easily maneuver it around to her mouth. There are 4 different textures to keep her interested. This is the only toy she will take out of the freezer. It isn't filled with any kind liquid so it isn't too cold for her hands. We would be lost without this toy. It goes everywhere we go. It also comes with 2 making it easy to put one in the freezer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Teethers Ever!, October 11, 2012
Lifefactory Teethers are the best! They are soft, flexible, and rubbery. These are pricier but so worth it. Baby gums are too sensitive for the cheap, poorly made teethers you can buy in the store. I will be giving these as shower gifts from now on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this teether, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Lifefactory 2 Pack Multi Sensory Silicone Teether, Yellow/Spring Green (Baby Product)
I choose these teethers because they could fit around my wrists. My son is always chewing on my hands and wrists so I wanted something he could chew on instead. These are very squishy and flexible and he really enjoys chewing on them and playing with them. They are easy to wear when I'm out and about and easy to wash. I really like these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Grandbaby doesn't use it???, November 4, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby not interested - doesn't keep temperature, May 13, 2014
I purchased this product because of its claim to promote healthy teeth and gums, but my LO just doesn't care for it. And because it's just a solid piece of rubber-like material it doesn't hold its temperature for very long at all. Even after being in the freezer for a while, it loses it's coolness very quickly which is I think part of the reason why my LO tosses it aside almost as soon as he gets it. Considering this is one of the more expensive teethers I've purchased, I'm hoping as his teething process continues my LO will one day get SOME use out of it, but currently it's a no go.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME TEETHER!, December 1, 2011
I LOVE this teether, and so does my 6 month old son, Ezrah. It's SO SOFT and very bendable. I would HIGHLY recommend this teether as a main teether for your little one. I also wear it on my wrist when we are out and about, and he chews on it while it's on my wrist, which is actually really convenient. LOVE THIS!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy to bite!, January 16, 2013
Vasantha (BRIDGEWATER, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
My 4.5 month old baby is finding it difficult to get a good grip of this with her mouth. My opinion is it would have been better if the diameter was smaller so that it can get into a baby's mouth without frustrating him/her.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big for my 9 month old son, June 17, 2013
my son doesn't like it.
too big and hard to chew on.
it says it can be freezed but it doesn't stay cold even for 5 sec.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch teething ring, especially for the front four teeth., July 21, 2014
Top notch teething ring, especially for the front four teeth. Our grandson had a lot of eating issues due to heart surgery at six weeks old. He was adverse to most things being put in his mouth and was on a NG tube for feeding for many months. Most teething rings were soundly rejected but he loved this set. It turned out to be a godsend as his teeth are coming in quickly (six at nine months with another six almost in.)

I recommend this as a great baby shower or newborn gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 month old loves these!, August 7, 2014
C. Bishop (Fort Collins, CO USA) - See all my reviews
These teethers are amazing! My 4 month old son loves them! They are small enough for little fingers to grab and hold on to. They are flexible so they are easy for baby to get them into his mouth. They are soft and rubbery with great textures for baby to chew on. My son started teething at 3 months and it's been a struggle to find a teether that he likes and is easy for him to hold on to and keep in his mouth. These are a little pricey but so worth it!

Rate and Discover Movies