5.0 out of 5 stars An owner's manual for your life!
Much has been written about finding and living a life on purpose, and the last few years have seen the published literature on this topic grow. If you have been searching for your true and unique purpose in life, throw out those other books. This is the only one you will need.

Published on November 27, 2007 by Leslie Zemenek

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing...
I was so impressed with the reviews here that I bought the book off the shelf as I couldn't wait for it through the mail. Unfortunately, the book was wrapped up and I was unable to review it first before buying. The system is too technical and complicated to apply during palm reading without having to refer to the book constantly. The writing style is kinda long-winded...
Published 14 months ago by Kinryu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An owner's manual for your life!, November 27, 2007
This review is from: Lifeprints: Deciphering Your Life Purpose from Your Fingerprints (Paperback)

Lifeprints author Richard Unger has devised a revolutionary and reliable method for identification of your true life purpose. Using his method, the answer to the question, "Why am I here?" is right at the tips of your fingers. Literally.

Your fingerprint patterns, unalterable and unchanging since 5 months prior to your birth, are coded in your DNA. Recent scientific research into our genetic makeup has revealed that many personality traits are also hardwired in your DNA. Unger's Lifeprints method for using the fingerprint patterns to determine which of those traits are driving your search for meaning could not be simpler or more elegant.

Based on more than 25 years of research, Unger lays out his method in terms that are clear and easy to grasp. As simple as identifying which of the four basic fingerprint types you have, how many of each you have, and which fingers they appear on, Unger guides you step-by-step to determination of your unique life purpose. He affirms his technique with examples and stories of real people he has advised using his Lifeprints technique, and he does it with a wise and gentle humor that will ring true with anyone who has traveled the road towards self-awareness.

In addition to the how-to steps, Unger presents an "archetypal language" for understanding what it takes to get on track with your unique life purpose. Not just general advice, Unger offers specific skill requirements, checklists and formulas for the most common life purpose scenarios. He illustrates what it looks like to be living in mastery of your purpose as well how to know if you are still "in training." In chapter five, Unger guides you in creating your own Life-Fulfillment Formula and provides exercises to help you deepen your understanding. As an added bonus, he includes case studies using the fingerprints of famous figures.

If you've ever yearned for an "owner's manual" for how to get the most out of life, this is it. Lifeprints is a blueprint for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge it until you try it!, May 26, 2010
Still Looking "Grace" (Ananda Village, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Two weeks ago I had a hand reading from Richard, the author of this book.

The entire axis of my life has shifted because of the deep wisdom and soul psychology revealed to me about my own personal life plan for happiness. Decades of struggle for growth and transformation fell away as my hands revealed to me my Life Purpose and Life Plan. The hairs on the back of my neck stood out as recurring patterns of blocked energy were pointed out and the formula necessary to move through those blocks was given to me. I feel like a beautiful butterfly, finally ready to be released from her cocoon in order to spread her wings and soar outward into life with great joy and anticipation. What an incredible experience!

I am deeply grateful to Richard for spending 40 years of his life researching this incredible tool for self-growth. The 50,000 hands that Richard has read during this time only corroborate the truths revealed in this user-friendly book. With this book you can do beginning level readings that will show you each person's Life Purpose and Life Lesson. The book also explains how to remove blocks to expressing your Life Purpose for yourself, family, and friends. After using the book to do a hand reading for an Italian friend, she was upset to hear the book was NOT yet available in Italian so she could learn more about this amazing self-help tool in her native language.

When considering the validity of hand reading, I urge you to put aside images of a gypsy with a crystal ball telling you... "You will meet a tall, dark stranger...." This information will not predict the future, but it will give you understanding and a plan for how to move gracefully through life. With the knowledge you gain from using this book you can begin to have the meaningful, fulfilling, authentic and BEAUTIFUl life you really want to live.

Is this hard Science? No, but only because Science is not yet sophisticated enough to measure this kind of energy growth. How does one measure moving from deep depression to a life filled with joy and meaning--not really measurable with hard Science, but measurable by the improvement in the quality of life experienced.

Does it work? A RESOUNDING YES from my personal experience and ALL those I have done readings for so far!!

So which would you rather have, a life filled with hard theory, or one filled with the softening of the heart and greater meaning in life? I know which one I have chosen...

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for your Soul's Journey!, November 7, 2007
Concise and to the point.

I've been so pleased to have been able to study with a Master Teacher from the International Institue of Hand Analysis for the past three years. My hand analysis has given me great insight into myself and compassion -- for myself and those I come in contact with everyday.

This book is a great tool for those looking for greater insight and harmony into living their life purose. The experience and guidance that Unger brings to this work is phenomenal. It's clear that he is doing his life's purpose each time he reads hands and offers empathetic guidance to those struggling to live their best life.

I've been working with and observing my own hands, my purpose, my lesson and my school since 2005, but reading this book has added deeper insight to what's been swirling around in my hands, and for that I'm grateful.

It's also a wonderful first step for anyone interested in pursuing the science of hand analysis on a deeper level. An absolute must-have for those on their soul's journey in the 21st Century.

5.0 out of 5 stars LifePrints is an Amazing Book, March 24, 2010
Monica Peterson (South Jordan, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This book is incredible! Richard Unger has found a code in our fingerprints that reveals to us our life purpose (or the way of being that is essential to our happiness), as well as our life lesson (what we need to work on in order to step into our life purpose). It is extremely comprehensive, and I am having a great time fingerprinting my family and friends and having them tell me I nailed them on the head. I highly recommend this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great insight, September 1, 2010
While researching palmistry online I stumbled across the International Institute of Hand Analysis. While there I became intrigued by the excerpts from famous hands. So I ordered the book and found it to be very insightful and accurate. I've tried the concept with a few other people in my family and the descriptions of life purpose and life lessons really hit home. I only gave it four out of five stars because I feel that it could have more details about odd finger prints and complex finger charts. Other than that The book is accomplishes what it claims and is an interesting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars the Master Speaks, July 16, 2009
The man is a true Master. His Analysis and insight reflects how truly gifted he is.

Evey one should have a personal reading from him.

I have and it was flawless.

Changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dedicated To His Work, February 26, 2008
Rosemary "Reviews For You" (Pebble Beach, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I was fortunate enough to listen to Mr. Unger at a book signing recently and his dedication to this work is very honorable. "Dermatoglyphics" is the tech term for the medical study of fingerprints,hand & line shape which until now was well hidden in the medical archives. I love how he integrates his many years of study in "esoteric" palmistry with the scientific findings, married to the combined years of personal experience. You will be truly impressed as you check out your own hands to find the well defined catagories Mr. Unger has "fingerprinted"!His forward is by Frank R. Wilson, former clinical professor of neurology at Stanford University School of Medicine-what does that tell you? It's a great book to find out more about oneself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, September 11, 2007
If you are looking for a completely "down to earth" approach to discovering hidden aspects of your life, and integrating them so they start serving your life purpose, then "Lifeprints" is the book to read.
Richard Unger at his Best !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Accurate, June 18, 2010
Mr. Unger is a revolutionist in the field of fingerprint analysis. I've been studying palmistry for some time now and as much as I appreciate the works of William Benham, Edward Campbell, Elizabeth Squire, Cheiro, Jaquin, and many others, LIFEPRINTS is the book I continually grab to study as it's relatively new information and incredibly accurate. Richard Unger will go down in history as one of the greatest contributors to this field of hand analysis, particularly in regard to personality profiling via fingerprints. I've been reading this book again and again and am continually impressed and amazed. I hope one day I will be a student of the IIHA. If you question what your life is about, this book will undoubtably lead you in the right direction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for answers? There most likely in this book., May 13, 2009
From the front cover picture showing the fingerprint with a arrow pointing to it saying YOU ARE HERE to the back cover description... the info you're seeking is here.

You'll see for yourself your own life-purpose map and the written directions of where you want/need to go. Your whole outlook on life will change when you find out where you've been is what's brought you to where you're going and need to be. Simple.

And the best part, it's written in clear, easy to understand words. Nothing that even resembles stuffy and boring.

Use this book to take the first new steps of your life's journey, use your life lessons as guidance, and have a blast doing it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Lifeprints: Deciphering Your Life Purpose from Your Fingerprints
Lifeprints: Deciphering Your Life Purpose from Your Fingerprints by Richard Unger (Paperback - September 1, 2007)
$16.99 $12.81