5.0 out of 5 stars I like it...Works for me
Published on May 29, 2010 by T. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted.
This product is pricey. It was recommended to take 4 a day, well the bottle won't last 30 days. The product was ok and I could only found it at Amazon and I think they stop caring it.
Published 11 months ago by gwen H.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it...Works for me, May 29, 2010
This review is from: Life's Fortune® MultiVitamin & Mineral All Natural Energy Source Supplying Whole Food Concentrates - 180 Tabs (Health and Beauty)
I don't usually write reviews (this is what, my 4th in 8 years). I either click 'yes' or 'no' for "Was This Review Helpful?", but I have to comment on these vitamins. I purchased these vitamins about two weeks ago from the nutrition store. I was skeptical because I HATE vitamins. I mean HATE them with a passion. Or should I say HATED? In the past, I'd take those cheap vitamins that were huge horse pills with the bad aftertaste (I know you know what I'm talking about). Ickkkkkkk! I would get sick, so I stop taking vitamins for about 15-20 years...I know, I know. Bad girl *slaps hiney*. I had no intentions of buying vitamins the day I bought these.

I went to the nutrition store (cheaper by less than half the price) because ever since I developed MS (5 years now), I've felt DRAINED. Everything seemed like a struggle (getting out of bed, cooking, cleaning, working, even watching tv!lol). Anyway, I went to the store looking for weight loss pills with chemicals that could give me energy...I know. A wonderful woman that worked there asked me about the vitamins I take...uh-yeah. She said that I should take vitamins because that may be why I'm so tired and my metabolism is so slow. She showed me a few low-budget vitamins which I'm not knocking, but if I'm going to take some, why not get the best? I told her money was no object and asked what was the best brand she'd buy. She immediately bee-lined it to these vitamins. She said that these are state-of-the-art vitamins that dissolve within 30 minutes and are developed from whole foods not chemicals. She also joked that you could take these and not eat. So I bought a bottle and some B12 pills that are absorbed by your body in minutes.

Well, that was no joke. When I take these pills, I have to try to recall the last time I ate something and remind myself to eat! I've NEVER had to try to remember if I've eaten something. Besides that, I easily wake up early (8 a.m.). In the past, I might get up around 11 a.m., no kidding. I have energy that lasts ALL day. Now I'm not talking about the "I just drank 50 cups of coffee, took 10 ephedra pills, let's run a marathon in 2 hours" jittery, kinda of energy. If that's what you're expecting, do not buy this. I'm talking about controlled energy. It has me feeling good from the beginning to the end of the day with no spikes or drops. I also feel like I'm thinking more clearly.

Anyway, like I said, I don't normally write reviews, but I wanted to let some of you out there know that this does work. Some of your reviews have informed and convinced me to buy or not buy things, so I wanted to return the favor. As with anything in life, this is MY personal experience with it. Everything doesn't work the same for everybody. I already knew this but decided to take a chance, and I'm very glad that I did. (Well this was long) lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vitamin I Have Ever Tried..., August 7, 2006
S. Moriarty "Vitamin Seeker" (Frankfort, Ky United States) - See all my reviews
I have taken quality vitamins for about 18 years now, and I have never taken a vitamin that actually effected my feeling of well being. This is the first one that has done that to me. I just found out about this vitamin about two weeks ago, and I am sold on this product. A buddy came to visit me from Illinois, and he brought along about 6 sample packs of this vitamin that he got at the healthfood store in the town where he buys this vitamin for himself. He knew that I would probably like them, and I am very grateful that he thought that.

These are obviously not the most affordable vitamin, but I can honestly say that they are worth every cent. They dissolve in 28 minutes (garuanteed by the manufacturer), and each of the vitamins in this multivitamin come from a food source. There are no synthetic chemical vitamins in this product. This is very important due to how it allows are body to absorb these nutrients.

I was always told that "you are what you eat." Well, that is not true. The truth is, "we are what we absorb." You and I can eat the grass which is growing in a field just like a cow, but that does not mean that our bodies can absorb the nutrients present in grass like cows are able to.

I am not selling this product, but if I owned a health food store I certainlly would be. It is in a class by itself for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 11, 2007
I have MS and this product has helped me maintain my energy levels ang general good health. I have been using it since 1997

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifes Fortune Multivitamin, October 19, 2007
we have been using this product for 6 months now. My husband used to swear by GNC's Mega Men, but loves the results from this product. We both have more energy and feel like we think clearer each day. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vitamin, November 2, 2009
Richard Pierce "RAP67" (Fairhope, AL United States) - See all my reviews
Great vitamin, does not cause me any stomach discomfort and is easy for me to digest

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, February 22, 2009
Malika T. Davidson (cincinnati ohio usa) - See all my reviews
We have been using this product for the past year and we have enjoyed it very much. I was introduced to this product by a friend and I told my hubby to try it because of his lifestyle which is like mine, busy. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life's Fortune Vitamins, April 4, 2011
I have been using this product for about a year. The vitamin was recommended to me by my chiropractors. They are very knowlegable about nutrition. So I trust what they recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!! Life's Source Vitamins are great!!!, March 30, 2011
I have taken vitamins off & on my entire life, but nothing compares to these vitamins. Renewed energy & focus, no nasty after taste. Warning - DO NOT take these for the first time in the afternoon, or you will not be able to go to sleep. I have everyone in my family taking these now. My 2 teenagers are taking these & even seeing some improvement in there complxion. I am definitely a fan. Thank you for a wonderful & affordable product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life's Fortune is Amazing!!!, July 9, 2012
I have been taking these wonderful vitamins for a few months now and just recently ran out. I took the empty bottle into the health food store here to find another supplement that compared to LF. The lady working gave me what she said was very comparable (Alive by Nature's Way). I took it for a few days and decided to take it back to the store and just wait to receive my Life's Fortune vitamins...I love this product. I will never take another!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Best!, March 31, 2011
I have tried many vitamins in my life but these really work. I have used these for years and I can actually tell the difference if I do no take them. They truly give me the energy that they say they will. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

Rate and Discover Movies