5.0 out of 5 stars Lifestyler Expanse 850 Belt, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Lifestyler Expanse 850 Treadmill Running Belt Model 297191 (Misc.)
Product worked great!! Came with everything you needed, jumped online to watch the instructional video. The rest was all down hill. Or I guess I should say uphill, When the treadmill is on incline. Best part it was half the price everyone else wanted for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifestyler Expanse 850 Treadmill Running Belt Model 297191, September 19, 2013
Matt (Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
The belt fits and operates perfectly, and comes with two tubes of belt lubricant. Installation is a bit of a pain for this model of treadmill so I hope you are handy and have the tools (screw drivers, socket wrenches, hex wrenches, pliers, etc.) or have a handy friend with the tools. The best instructions seem to be on treadmilldoctor.com. Take your time. Read the instructions thoroughly before beginning.
If your treadmill is like mine, by the time the belt needs to be replaced, the plastic side panels on the deck are cracked and brittle. Getting these off is a hassle as they are stapled on (screws would make too much sense I guess) and unless you are very carefull you will crack them during removal and/or re-installation. I suppose replacements can be found somewhere or replaced with DIY wood or rubber strips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, March 29, 2013
I was uncertain about purchasing this since it is less expensive than some of the other options, but I was wrong. The package came quickly with everything I needed to do the job (minus tools of course!). The belt is good quality and I haven't had a single issue with it. No regrets!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, March 21, 2013
Works flawlessly. Fit is perfect. Seems to be better than the original. Used several times with no issues. The addition of the belt lubricant is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was half the price of any other one listed, February 25, 2013
This belt exceeded my expectaions! I was a little concerned at first because it was about half the price of all other ones I could find. It was on backorder and took a little longer to get but well worth the wait. It was easy to install and functions very well. I use it almost every day and have had it for about 3 weeks and it has not missed a beat. I would reccommend this product to anyone. I don't know if it will last longer than the others but so far it has been great!