Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

• Customer Reviews

on May 4, 2008
I wanted a snugger fitting condom and ordered a set of 12 and after I was with my girl a few night ago I can say that these are worth it. The width of the condom is 1.75in opposed to 2.0in that normal condoms size. With that being said they stay on better and give a much better feel. I highly recommend these and also have heard good things about Beyond Seven condoms as they are the same size (1.75in) if you are in the market for a tighter fitting condom.
on June 28, 2013
Very happy with these. I'm not thick and these work great. I shrink a lot when flaccid, and they stay on well after, and doesn't fall of like the regular size does with me. Good deal for giving them a try. I'll be buying these from now on.
on September 2, 2013
I'm only about 5 inches so regular condoms are just sloppy and tend to unroll during sex and it just ruins the moment. These fit perfectly and stay on. No more holding the base with one hands while you're pumping!! If you are average size and don't have a problem with regular sized condoms don't get these, they will be too tight but if you're not so privledged and are on the smaller side this will be perfect. Also if you have a small girth but normal length these will work for you too. My girth is normal so they were a little tight at first but this doubled as a cock ring so I don't mind at all. They always come at least a day (up to 3) days earlier than the projected delivery day with discreet packaging. Undercover Condoms is the best.
on January 15, 2014
These are good condoms but just a little too tight for me. They have a width of 49mm. Regular condoms are 52mm. I prefer the Okamoto Beyond Seven which are 50mm. This is still a good condom, the feeling and quality was good, just a little bit too tight for me though.
on September 27, 2009
I am only 5 1/2" long and 4 1/2" thick so this condom is perfect for me feels like i dont have anything on at all,regular condoms fit me fine but these things suck to skin for fit that is unreal next time I will buy the bigger box of these.
77 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2016
Condoms are a necessary evil for many in life. And yes, dicks come in all shapes and sizes. Most people don't like that some condoms feel too tight for them. And so many guys think its an ego boost to pull out a magnum that clearly isn't made for what they have in their pants. Personally I love the "snugger fit" of these guys. My penis is completely average at a little over 6" long and 4.5-5" thick, and I have no shame in that (I've seen many smaller, believe me!). These fit me PERFECTLY. Comfortable, easy to put on, and no risk of any type of slippage. Despite the product picture, the packaging does not say "snugger fit". They are just in a purple wrapper with the generic Lifestyles markings on them. So there is no need for any anticipated awkwardness that may come from someone seeing you're using a "snugger" condom.
on April 17, 2014
These condoms are a work of art, I am about seven inches and I could not find me a condom that wouldn't fall off. But these they stay on, and they are very snugged fit. I will be buying more thanks so much.
on January 16, 2014
These were just what I was looking for. I don't understand why most "normal" condoms are so big. If you're an average sized guy and don't like having a bunch of extra latex, give these a try.
on June 15, 2014
Good buy they are cheaper and are discret when shipped. Got the. Actually a couple days earlier and it feels just like any other condom I recommend this to anyone who isn't a giant down there in width. Good brand
on January 2, 2010
I have a small one and these work great!
If you are tiny like me give these a shot.
At least I'm a star in a bar!