5.0 out of 5 stars A must read
Fantastic book, it really opened my eyes, things I wish I had known when I was raising my 4 children.
The author is obviously a professional writer, not just a scientist. Highly recommend to any parent of a teenager.
Published on December 14, 2010 by marina

2.0 out of 5 stars less information for less cost
I purchased this because the version we had was from 1999. I figured it would have more up to date scientific research in it. What we found was it had LESS information overall in it. I'm appalled how this has become a subject, that is very important to making life decisions, has become so limited. I don't recommend it- purchase the 1999 book and look up the new data.
Published 20 months ago by Jen B

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, December 14, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars less information for less cost, November 15, 2012
Jen B (Northern California) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Abstinence Only Doesn't Work, November 5, 2009
Sam (white plains, ny, usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifetime Health: Student Edition 2009 (Hardcover)
The word "condom" is not found in the index of this textbook. It is horribly inadequate and should not be used as a complete heath textbook. Abstinence-only sex education is unrealistic, and it has been proven NOT to work. Don't buy this book if you want to learn about facts and science, and health - not about ideology and shame.

Lifetime Health: Student Edition 2009
Lifetime Health: Student Edition 2009 by RINEHART AND WINSTON HOLT (Hardcover - January 1, 2009)
Used & New from: $16.31