Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2012
READ UPDATES BELOW, SELLER MADE UP FOR POOR INITIAL SERVICE

ORIGINAL REVIEW
Lifetime warranty? Be aware, this item is only good for refund. I receieved mine and the screen was half falling out, not assembled correctly or completely, I thought no problem, I will just get a replacement one. Nope, only authorized for refund, NO replacement. Pass on this seller, I wish I had.

15 DAYS LATER,
SELLER CONTACTED ME PERSONALLY AND OFFERED ME A PERFECT REPLACEMENT AT NO COST AFTER WRITING THIS REVIEW. I RECIEVED AND IT WORKS GREAT, BUILD QUALITY IS SPECTACULAR, NOW I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM THIS SELLER
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2013
This is a good quality peice, its very well made and reasonably priced. I went with the silver because the paint chips off the black ones, and a lung full of paint is totally loose butthole.
66 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
There are four hundred and twenty reasons why this is a great buy. I got this for a friend of a friend who knows this guy who might have a friend. This thing is built solid, the strongest and stickiest of tobacco will not harm the industrial strength of this grinder
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2012
just big enough to turn, small enough to be inconspicuous. a really seamless piece, magnet could be a bit smoother (smoothed it with a file)and bigger, even if a couple mm. cant pick it up by the lid, but cuts great, light, shiny and makes a great gift. i have recommended it already.
on January 1, 2013
First off lets weed(haha) out the haters
1. If you were stupid enough to put hard herbs or a ton of bud in all at once its your own fault it broke
2. This thing costs $8 what the **** did you expect haters of "exterior appearance"
3. If you think the keif screen is too small to get any through your bud is just sticky idiot!
4. Yes it probably does come strait from the Indian sweatshop so thier probably still is some oil and sweat on it so use dish soap!

This grinder is legit and disregard all the morans and believe the 5 star hype
on January 19, 2013
Great grinder! Arrived quickly, "pollen" collects very easily, grinds through your "herbs and spices" like they were nothing! If you're here, you're looking for a good cheap grinder. This is it. It's big and it's a tank. Buy it.
on January 30, 2014
If you need a grinder for what you smoke, this one is it!

Pros
Size - Whether you are grinding a little at a time or a lot, the top tank can hold them well.
Ease of use - Turn the top lid for a few seconds back and forth and most of your product has gone through to the netted holding tank (plus the bottom is removable for the very fine "powder/pollen" that give you a little extra to smoke!
Smell - It is basically sealed so if you keep what you grind in the container until it is ready to smoke you don't have to worry about the smell permeating out to the surrounding area.

Con
SHARP! - Probably cannot count this as a true CON as the design of the device is to use metal teeth to crush and shred your smoke product into smaller pieces. That said, don't put your fingers against those steel teeth, they are sharp and it can hurt.

Overall, I havehad this now for many months and it works PERFECTLY! Great value, functionality, and design!
on December 4, 2012
I love this grinder, I use it daily and its perfect.
The Kief Catcher works great, put a penny or other coin in the middle chamber for best results.
Arrived within 2-3 days.
Very satisfied.
on October 28, 2013
First off it was $6.95 for it and shipping at the time I ordered. Second thing, "Indian Crusher" was not printed on mine and, unfortunately, that's why this product loses 1 star. Another number to keep in mind is 1.75. This grinder truly is pocket-sized/tiny. Perfect gift for, 'That girl who smokes' It's built well and feels very precise. Grinds up its proportions very well. It is great value for what you'd buy in-store and if you throw a quarter in the middle chamber (like you should with all 3+ piece grinders) and shake it around for a while. You'll have kief bowls ready before you know it.

Overall, it was a great buy that should be 5 stars, but I have to be honest in my reviews, that is a misrepresentation of a product. Only for a simple name though, everything else is 100% accurate. Love this grinder, Great collection piece as well.
on August 29, 2013
I have to confess, I haven't used this product myself, but my husband is very picky and he was very happy with it. We had a bumper crop of cayenne peppers and he wanted to make spicy herb rubs. All I know is that we now have enough spicy rub to last a lifetime.