Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2015
Love this item. Fits a little snug but that's what it's suppose to do. I see a big difference from when I wear the product and when I don't. From the close women in my life who know I have it on, compliment me and really notice a change. I love this item because over time it lifts your behind. :) I also love that it's not noticeable!! Very comfortable! I am overall very pleased!! ☺️
review image review image
on September 9, 2013
This is perfect. I love it. It now motivated me to do some butt workout. My butt dropped after having children and gaining and losing weight and this is exactly what I was looking for
on October 10, 2013
This product works if you don't wear anything that is clingy. Jeans or demin only. Nothing tight because the lifter will show.
on January 21, 2014
I bought a large. I regularly wear size 7 jeans. I barely squeezed into them, and when I did... Talk about ugly! I definitely am better off without this piece of junk
on April 24, 2013
Just order more because I love the way they fit! They make my butt look nice and plump but not fake at all!!! These panties def work!!!
on June 15, 2013
For a more natural look, I love it, not stiff like butt pads just your butt with a lift and my man can not keep his hands off my butt:) not like a butt pad where i try to avoid him touching it. I will be ordering more!!
on July 24, 2014
I just order this product and started using it right away. I was amazed of how much bigger and rounder my butt looked. I even had friends say to me " girl I know thats not your butt" I responded indeed it is do you like. Lol! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a fuller looking butt thats lifted. No need for surgery when you can buy this product. Not only will it give you a great look for any occasion but you can wear it everyday. This product will help train and shape your butt. Im going to order 2 more pairs this week. I love the way my butt looks in these panties!
on February 18, 2014
This was a pretty good enhancement, works really good I got the large and it fit perfect even though I wear a medium. Also looks great under jeans and dresses.
on October 16, 2014
I bought the large,it was too big but my butt still look great. I am not sending it back. I am wearing it. I also immediately ordered the medium. Imagine how good my butt is going to look in the medium! I am 58 yr old breast cancer survivor.Chemo,cancer treatments and surgery have taken a toll on my body.Now my sagging butt has a second chance. I am also buying the high waisted one. My only question is, what are those rubber bands included in the package for?
on April 2, 2014
Yes Lord! Yes Lord! YES LORD!. Everytime I put this thing on with my jeans, I am amazed by how awesome my backside looks. Great product. I wonder though, if I you this to work out, will it help shape my butt that way.