5.0 out of 5 stars Nose Giggles!
This is a fresh citrus scent that is light. The nice thing abuot the scent is that if you are going to work and wear work attire it smells professional. If you are wearing a sundress it smells fun. It just seems to go with so many situations. I like this scent for daily wear in mulitple cultures.
Published on March 14, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak smell
If you buy it for smell only, consider a different lotion. I bought it for smell only, and id did not work this way at all! A waste of money.
Published on April 29, 2010 by a customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nose Giggles!, March 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very light smell, August 18, 2010
I love this because it leaves a very light smell, not a heavy perfume smell that you can smell a foot away, but something you can only smell if really close to the person.

I don't like the Light Blue Perfume, I wouldn't wear it, but I love this body wash's smell, its much lighter and prettier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak smell, April 29, 2010
a customer (Ann Arbor, MI) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Knock-Off. The Real Deal., October 15, 2013
Simply lovely. Fresh, clean scent. Very nice to have the shower gel & lotion for the immersion effect with no conflicting elements. Excellent value. I bought this for myself but it would have been a fabulous gift to receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente, February 15, 2013
muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente

3.0 out of 5 stars D & G Light Blue Women Shower Gel, January 22, 2013
The gel does not really make much soap suds. It seem more like a lotion instead of a shower gel..

4.0 out of 5 stars Light & Blue Shower Gel, October 26, 2007
This is a nice complement to Dolce & Gabbana's "Light & Blue" cologne; now if they would just make a bath powder or an after-bath lotion!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal!!!!!, May 29, 2014
This was a fantastic deal! The fragrance is so nice and I get so many compliments! It's the real fragrance!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wet box when I opened it!, April 18, 2014
This is my favorite perfume, so I ordered the body wash to it as well. When I got the package, I opened it, and when I took off the cellophane wrap, the light blue pseudo suede Dolce & Gabanna box was soggy. When I opened it and pulled out the body wash, it was full of soap on the outside and the inside of the box showed it had leaked everywhere. I would guess about 1/3 of the contents had leaked out. I checked the cap and sure enough it was half screwed on, just like the person's head who packaged it!!

I want either a partial refund, a complete exchange, or some other type of compensation!! This is expensive stuff and should not be handled so carelessly!

2.0 out of 5 stars damaged, April 13, 2014
When I received the shower gel,the lid was not properly screwed on and almost half of it had leaked out.

Light Blue By DOLCE & GABBANA For Women