Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 15, 2013
This is a free sample and it explicitly says this on the box. I made the mistake of getting it as a small gift for someone and now I look like I'm cheap! They need to list this in the sellers description.
on April 25, 2009
This is my 2nd favorite perfume! It smells amazing and it's not too strong. If you prefer strong perfume then this might not be for you IMO. I put it on all the time I go out because it smells great. People notice and compliment it. :-)
on May 22, 2014
This crap was about as big as the tip of my pinky toe! and I paid $15 plus tax and shipping for this crap....I will never purchase from this particular seller again. The enormous box it came in was worth more than the itsy bitsy teeny weeny droplet of bottle of perfume it was!
on June 1, 2014
Seems the bottle was so small I had a difficult time finding it in the box. For the price, I don't believe it was all that fair, but I love this scent so I went for it. This bottle cannot be used when traveling as it is not leak proof.
on March 9, 2013
I love this fragrance! It is definitely my new favorite. I ordered the mini for less than $10 to try out before spending Lord knows what on the big bottle. I love it so much... who cares what the big bottle costs... I am getting it!
on February 13, 2013
I just love this fragrance! It's casual, breezy, fruity, floral scent smells like summer. Also has a hint of lime & wood scent. A very popular fragrance.
on October 4, 2009
I underestimated the size I read. I know that this is expensive perfume as I have used it for years. I thought I was getting a deal with the price. I should have looked at the size again before I bought it. Its the size of a sample spoon they give you at Baskin Robbins.And it doesn't smell the same as the bigger bottles. Guess I will have to muster up the [...] bucks to buy a decent size from the store
Oh well, not worth it
on May 9, 2008
This is a GREAT fragrance. However, do not waste your money on this sample. In fact, the bottle is labeled "Sample, not for individual sale." Funny.... I had to pay for it.
Because this is such a fabulous scent - spend your money on the 3.4 oz, it is totally worth it.
on March 15, 2014
Arrived quickly and nicely packaged. I ordered the sample to try it out. This smelled nothing like the larger size bottles. I wore it twice and was not happy with it.
on July 18, 2011
I bought this for my daughter's birthday, i was tired of her using mine up evertime she visited. If you like a more clean fresh scent, than this perfume is perfect!