Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
I dont think it is. The scent is gone after 15 mins. They sent a free sample with it that stays on much longer so the sample might actually be real
Oct 16, 2013 by Mar
votes
this offer is not from me so i don't know who ever is offering you should ask them.sorry
Jul 11, 2014 by Paresh
votes
the product is not real dont waste your money i did a year and a half ago,,,,the seller must be good at beating people he or she is still selling fake perfume. my daughter knew when she opened it at that time i forgot who and were i bought it from so i wrote it off as another lousy person looking to make a buck. You could at least say your sorry for knowing your stuff is fake and you get a good deal for buying it from another loser have a nice life and smell good
Feb 6, 2014 by michele
votes
Yes, it comes with the box wrapped in cellophane paper and sealed.
Dec 2, 2012 by M. Kuhlka
votes
What I received appeared to be what you'd get in the store.
Aug 15, 2014 by DBear
votes
it is the original? May 30, 2014
The scent is as it should be; I've had it for several months & the aroma has not lessened in quality. I plan to reorder. I, therefore, have to assume it's either an original or a "great" fake!
May 30, 2014 by anonymous
votes
No
Feb 24, 2014 by thefragrances
votes
This is the original. I know this to be true because I had an original bottle and began to run low. Same smell and ingredients. This is the only concrete fact I have to on. U will love it.
Dec 6, 2013 by Mauresette Drake
votes
Amazon show the lowest price which may includes used or testers as well. Our price is the one you saw in your cart. Thanks
Nov 16, 2013 by ZSUNG IMPEX
votes
I bought this for my mom last Christmas and she loved it. its the real deal even down to the blue fuzzy box
Nov 30, 2012 by cover2blitz0
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers