5.0 out of 5 stars Aims to Please
I ordered the Light Blue .085 oz. spray and ove the scent. It was a pleasant surprise to find two free gifts along with the perfume. Very nice touch!
Published 13 months ago by Cathy

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not think it's real product
I do not think it's real and I can not return it because of shipping policies!!!!
It doesn't smell like real one and it doesn't stay on you for a normal period of time.
They say I can't return it becuase it flammable but they were able to ship to me so why can't I?
I am very upset
Published on March 4, 2012 by NTW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not think it's real product, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana for Women - 0.85 Ounce EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
I am very upset

1.0 out of 5 stars i believe is fake, May 15, 2010
smells nothing like dep store ... amazon refund it my money... will not buy fragrance from amazon...

5.0 out of 5 stars Aims to Please, August 4, 2013
Cathy (half moon bay, ca United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 7, 2014
Product arrived early and was just as described. Great, light scent, perfect for people that don't want an overpowering smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it., February 14, 2014
My wife is very happy with the product...Nice fragrance and lasts for a long time.. Not over powering..Smells good. Have a nice day.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, May 13, 2013
no problems. Got product on time and it wasn't damaged or anything so I was very satisfied and would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, March 28, 2013
It's a present for my wife. We both liked a lot. A great smell!!!! Now I'm thinking buying Light Blue for men to share it with her

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and refreshing, August 11, 2012
I bought a bottle for myself and my mother. It is not overpowering. It is light and refreshing. We both like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite perfume, February 9, 2014
Delivery was quick. This is my favorite person and is now my sister's favorite. I actually bought this for her because I already have one.

My sister has a serious sinus problem and quite a few of the perfumes she's used tend to trigger her sinuses off. When she saw me with this she fell in love with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFUME, January 21, 2014
THIS IS AN IDEAL FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO ORDER THE LARGE AND EXPENSIVE SIZE OF DOLCE & GABBANA FOR WOMEN.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›