5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea
This [product proved to be exactly the solution I need to a very vexing problem. A flood light installed on the wall of dark steep stairway was directly in the eyes of the person descending the steps. This gooseneck allowed me to adjust the light so that it was on the steps not in the eyes.
Published on November 13, 2012 by John A. Nunnikhoven

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect
I wanted something to help me direct light. This did the trick but the heat of the bulb melted the edges, which makes me worry about a possible fire. I don't trust it and will be removing it.
Published 15 months ago by Jim T. Graham

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Light Le27 Amp Bulb All Direction Extension Adapter Extender 20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, November 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Extends my ceiling laundry light perfectly, January 16, 2012
What else can I say. My laundry light is recessed with so much depth there is hardly any effective light to use while in the room. This extended the bulb easily. It just works. Yes, flexible too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 12cm - melts after a week, October 28, 2013
This is not 20cm -- the extension itself is only 12cm not 20cm -- the entire length is 16cm so no matter how you calculate it's not 20cm. Also, as expected it's very cheap -- which I was expecting -- but it does melt with 60w bulbs on a dimmer switch. I will be replacing these with something hopefully closer to 20cm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., October 26, 2012
I went browsing for a gooseneck extension for standard-base light bulbs, and found these on Amazon. I want to use them in a ceiling fan's light fixture, to be able to replace standard incandescents with LED spots for lighting some artwork on the wall. We're still looking for the right LED bulbs for this, but with more and more LED lights arriving on the market almost weekly, I'm sure we'll eventually succeed. These extenders seem sturdy enough to hold an LED bulb without gravity letting them droop. But only time will tell. So far, I like these adapter/extenders.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but poor quality, September 1, 2013
Nice product if you need to extend a bulb socket. The flexible feature is very nice. However mine fell apart before I was able to even use it. The end where the bulb screws in came apart. Cheap poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did just what I needed it to do, September 12, 2013
I had a deeply recessed outdoor light (under an awning) and when I put a bulb in there much of the light didn't even get a chance to shine. This made it so the bulb wasn't so deeply recessed. Works great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 1, 2012
This is a handy little goose neck. This will be a fun little accessory for my home. I would be happier if it was porcelain instead of plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant get enough of bendy light thing.. !, January 7, 2014
Bendy light thing has changed my life... before bendy light thing my life was mess.. people said "you cant go on this way". Then bendy light thing stepped into my world and it was good... thank you bendy light thing.. you are small but powerful.. and always do what you are supposed to... sure you might look awkward and out of place.. but you deliver, an angle and enlightenment that I longed for.. your 20cm of Le27 Amp all direction extension arm is straight rockin my world..

5.0 out of 5 stars Light extender, November 9, 2011
Was just what I needed to extend past the frosted glass to use the dusk to dawn bulb. Works perfectly.