Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: uxcell® E27 Light Lamp Bulb All Direction Extension Adapter Extender 20cm
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2013
I wanted something to help me direct light. This did the trick but the heat of the bulb melted the edges, which makes me worry about a possible fire. I don't trust it and will be removing it.
on October 28, 2013
This is not 20cm -- the extension itself is only 12cm not 20cm -- the entire length is 16cm so no matter how you calculate it's not 20cm. Also, as expected it's very cheap -- which I was expecting -- but it does melt with 60w bulbs on a dimmer switch. I will be replacing these with something hopefully closer to 20cm.
on November 13, 2012
This [product proved to be exactly the solution I need to a very vexing problem. A flood light installed on the wall of dark steep stairway was directly in the eyes of the person descending the steps. This gooseneck allowed me to adjust the light so that it was on the steps not in the eyes.
on September 1, 2013
Nice product if you need to extend a bulb socket. The flexible feature is very nice. However mine fell apart before I was able to even use it. The end where the bulb screws in came apart. Cheap poor quality.
on August 2, 2013
I needed an extender to bring some antique bulbs out of recessed fixtures and these did the trick for me.
review image
on October 26, 2012
I went browsing for a gooseneck extension for standard-base light bulbs, and found these on Amazon. I want to use them in a ceiling fan's light fixture, to be able to replace standard incandescents with LED spots for lighting some artwork on the wall. We're still looking for the right LED bulbs for this, but with more and more LED lights arriving on the market almost weekly, I'm sure we'll eventually succeed. These extenders seem sturdy enough to hold an LED bulb without gravity letting them droop. But only time will tell. So far, I like these adapter/extenders.
on September 12, 2013
I had a deeply recessed outdoor light (under an awning) and when I put a bulb in there much of the light didn't even get a chance to shine. This made it so the bulb wasn't so deeply recessed. Works great!
on January 7, 2014
Bendy light thing has changed my life... before bendy light thing my life was mess.. people said "you cant go on this way". Then bendy light thing stepped into my world and it was good... thank you bendy light thing.. you are small but powerful.. and always do what you are supposed to... sure you might look awkward and out of place.. but you deliver, an angle and enlightenment that I longed for.. your 20cm of Le27 Amp all direction extension arm is straight rockin my world..
on January 16, 2012
What else can I say. My laundry light is recessed with so much depth there is hardly any effective light to use while in the room. This extended the bulb easily. It just works. Yes, flexible too.
on September 5, 2015
I wasn't really happy with my recessed flood light because it wasn't able to fill the whole room with the proper lighting. I used this adapter to extend the light socket alongside with a couple of splitters and I was able to replace the flood halogen bulb with 4 CFL bulbs. With the ratings of 23 WATT for each bulbs and 5000K light ratings, I was much happier with the white daylight color filling up the whole room.
review image