Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 12, 2013
I wanted something to help me direct light. This did the trick but the heat of the bulb melted the edges, which makes me worry about a possible fire. I don't trust it and will be removing it.
on October 28, 2013
This is not 20cm -- the extension itself is only 12cm not 20cm -- the entire length is 16cm so no matter how you calculate it's not 20cm. Also, as expected it's very cheap -- which I was expecting -- but it does melt with 60w bulbs on a dimmer switch. I will be replacing these with something hopefully closer to 20cm.
on November 13, 2012
This [product proved to be exactly the solution I need to a very vexing problem. A flood light installed on the wall of dark steep stairway was directly in the eyes of the person descending the steps. This gooseneck allowed me to adjust the light so that it was on the steps not in the eyes.
on September 1, 2013
Nice product if you need to extend a bulb socket. The flexible feature is very nice. However mine fell apart before I was able to even use it. The end where the bulb screws in came apart. Cheap poor quality.
on August 2, 2013
I needed an extender to bring some antique bulbs out of recessed fixtures and these did the trick for me.
review image
on October 10, 2015
If this worked I'm sure it would be a great product. Mine worked less than five minutes. I only used a 40 watt bulb and this thing was extremely hot within a couple of minutes, right before it stopped working for good. I should have listened to the warnings of other reviews, but I was hoping to get lucky and get one that worked like one of the 54% 5 star reviewers received. I only paid $2.37 for it. When I contacted the seller, Ali-Yes, I was asked to send a picture of the product and the packaging. I was also asked to test the product again in case I made a mistake when using it. I explained it was an operational defect, not a physical one, but I sent a picture of it anyway. I did not have the packaging. I also told them that I tested it in several light sockets and with different bulbs. I made sure the bulbs worked in the sockets without the adapter, which they did, confirming that the product was defective. Unbelievably, instead of receiving a replacement or refund, I received another email. This time I will copy and paste it so you can see exactly what was said. From Ali-Yes - "Could you please recheck it and test it with another device? Sometimes due to some careless mistake or setup problem or incompatibility, you might not get it work. The reason we are asking to do this is that we have sold 1000+ of this item every month. Almost no defects were reported before (it is a very simple and classic product and has very low rates of inferior products)." Careless mistake or setup problem??? Really? I am not an idiot. Plus the reviews confirm that there have been defects. I once again assured them that I tested it again in a different working light socket, with a working bulb. I have no idea if I will get a replacement or refund. I just wanted to warn anyone getting ready to purchase this, do not purchase it from Ali-Yes. They somehow have a good rating, but it might be because most people wouldn't mess with trying to get a replacement or refund for less than $3.
on October 26, 2012
I went browsing for a gooseneck extension for standard-base light bulbs, and found these on Amazon. I want to use them in a ceiling fan's light fixture, to be able to replace standard incandescents with LED spots for lighting some artwork on the wall. We're still looking for the right LED bulbs for this, but with more and more LED lights arriving on the market almost weekly, I'm sure we'll eventually succeed. These extenders seem sturdy enough to hold an LED bulb without gravity letting them droop. But only time will tell. So far, I like these adapter/extenders.
on September 12, 2013
I had a deeply recessed outdoor light (under an awning) and when I put a bulb in there much of the light didn't even get a chance to shine. This made it so the bulb wasn't so deeply recessed. Works great!
on January 7, 2014
Bendy light thing has changed my life... before bendy light thing my life was mess.. people said "you cant go on this way". Then bendy light thing stepped into my world and it was good... thank you bendy light thing.. you are small but powerful.. and always do what you are supposed to... sure you might look awkward and out of place.. but you deliver, an angle and enlightenment that I longed for.. your 20cm of Le27 Amp all direction extension arm is straight rockin my world..
on January 16, 2012
What else can I say. My laundry light is recessed with so much depth there is hardly any effective light to use while in the room. This extended the bulb easily. It just works. Yes, flexible too.