5.0 out of 5 stars smashing darlling smashing
I love this dolche & gabbana light blue perfume and its the best perfume that i own.
Published on September 23, 2010 by Deborah R. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Item 1 star, Amazon customer service 5 plus!
Published on December 3, 2012 by M. Kuhlka

1.0 out of 5 stars Item 1 star, Amazon customer service 5 plus!, December 3, 2012
I love this fragrance, purchased from department stores in the past, getting harder to "splurge" in this type of items, I thought it was the time to find "deals" on the internet. I stayed away from Ebay, where they sell it by the hundreds each day, at one fourth of the original price. I was suggested a "reputable" on line retailer, I even found a coupon, so I ordered and it came with one sticker written in Chinese! This site do not accept returns, go figure!
So after years of being a totally satisfied Amazon customer, I decided to buy from them. I didn't even read the reviews till after, when I found one mentioned they got a fake from one of the marketplace sellers, and then it's when I asked if the one from Amazon directly was real. I got several reviews saying it was, but when I got it, I knew immediately it wasn't. The ones at the stores have on the back of the box, written on the same silver lettering, "for sale by authorized retailers only". The one I got didn't have it, so I contacted Amazon Customer Service, to return it (still wrapped and sealed), they told me they couldn't take it back, but the issued a refund immediately. Thank you Amazon!
I am going back to buy this fragrance at the Department Store, where I know you pay more, but you get the real deal for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real deal!!!, September 12, 2013
Smells nice in the bottle but Does not hold its fragrance like the "store" bought brand, I can't imagine it is the real deal;(

5.0 out of 5 stars smashing darlling smashing, September 23, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance!, February 19, 2013
S. Wachter (Bethlehem, PA) - See all my reviews
Love the fragrance and the happiness on the face of the recipient. Tried and true, Light Blue is going on the permanent gift ideas list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to Sephora I found my new fav perfume, March 11, 2013
I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora and fell in love with it. The scent is not overwhelming and lasts all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 27, 2013
Love the smell. Great citrusy smell that doesnt over take the room. I get compliments on it almost daily. I dont think I'll ever stop using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Devine, December 28, 2012
Nothing to say I love its a good size smells great and its a great bargin. Only thing is I forgot I ordered it and it came after Xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time favorite, November 11, 2012
LPF (Toledo, OH) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing this Eau de Cologne for years and never tire of it. Love the smaller size as it is great for travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars ♥♥♥, August 11, 2014
This review is from: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana for Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 0.84-Ounce (Kitchen)
I was very leery after reading the reviews. I got this a day before I was supposed to. I opened it up and instantly put it on. I put it on 4 hours ago and the fragrance is still very noticeable. I will definitely buy from them again

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Scent EVER!, September 3, 2010
My husband chose Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue as a gift, and it has become my favorite scent to wear. Clean, fresh, VERY long-lasting without being overpowering, fun and uplifting! I can wear it day or evening with confidence. When I pass by people I am frequently followed by the words, "Wow! You smell great!" or an inquiry about what perfume I'm wearing. My best friend, who is very sensitive to scent and gets vicious headaches from most perfumes, loved this scent and was surprised that she didn't even get a hint of a headache. FABULOUS! This one is a keeper and moved my long time fav (Pleasures) to second place!

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana for Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 0.84-Ounce
$50.00 $28.79
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.