Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2016
I have been dragging my feet on ordering this one for awhile. It was sitting on my wish list, looking me in the face every time I checked the list. Finally took the plunge, making sure that it was shipped and sold by Amazon. (If you are going to order fragrance online, please stick to verified retailers, or in this case Amazon. When you use third party sellers, you assume the risk involved regarding fake, old stock, etc.) For those who aren't aware, *always* check your batch code when ordering fragrance online. Simply search online for fragrance or cosmetic batch code validation. Find your product's batch code. Plug it into the required field, and voila, it will do two things. 1) verify authenticity, and 2) give you shelf life. I have found that most of my fragrances purchased online via Amazon or Sephora will be manufactured 2-5 months predating my order. I have attached a photo of the batch code for those wondering what the heck I am talking about. Also, I realize that these batch codes can easily be faked, but think about the logistics involved. A forger isn't likely to spend the time, money, and effort to fake the individual batch code. Boxes, yes. Bottles, yes. The fragrance itself, yes. But the batch code sticker is the least likely to be faked, especially since some are actually engraved into the bottle.

So far, I am very pleased with the scent. I have tested it in the department store, but for the $45 dollar price difference, I found Amazon was the way to go. Great light scent, ideal for spring/summer. Definitely has an aquatic feel, but a bit more spicy and mature than Acqua Di Gio. I like the way that D&G scents are blended, as I wear several. I also tried several of the flankers to Light Blue, (Swimming in Lipari, etc... but couldn't get over the harshness of the ambergris). This is definitely my favorite of the group. It blends the aquatics and sea salt very well. It actually reminds me trips to Florida and the beach when I was younger.
review image review image
on May 26, 2010
Just a general warning to everyone who buys cologne online. I don't think its the problem of being "fake" but it is the shelf life probably. After I bought this item, the cologne did not last more than 10-15 minutes before fading away. But I received a refund very quickly, so in terms of customer service i give it a 100%. In terms of the product = 0
I just hope they will fix this problem. It might also be other reasons i'm not sure but I will never buy cologne online every again.
33 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2014
Authentic when purchased directly from Amazon. Checked serial / batch number on checkcosmetic.net And found that I received a batch made in July for an order placed in September, which is about as new as I could ask for. Can't argue with 50% savings off sticker for an identical product.
on March 7, 2014
I love D&G, but have put off purchasing it because of the price. I saw this one and jumped on it immediately for my husband. Must be an old bottle. Has lost its fragrance. I should have known, because the price was too good!
on May 23, 2016
I love D&G Light Blue. I absolutely love the smell! Great purchase and great price! Will definitely buy this again!
Not overpowering like others out there.A great smell to put on before you head to meet the ladies. You won't be disappointed at all
review image review image
on July 25, 2010
I received this product through amazon. It wasn't exactly like the Light Blue I had, the sent wouldn't take. I have had this product before but it wasn't the same. I'm guessing that it was due to an extended time on shelf thats why it wasn't what it was suppose to be. Anyways I contacted amazon and was refunded immediately. so good customer service. I'm sure this isn't what happens with all shipments and that this was just what happens sometime with colognes. I should mention that amazon also offered to replace it so they gave me the option of what i wanted to do, they didn't give an ultimatum.
on January 5, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It is my husband's favorite and this is the best price versus any store. This typically runs $80.00 a bottle so I can't complain at paying less than $40.00. It has a wonderful light scent and is beautifully packaged
on January 24, 2013
Fragrance Net is my primary store for buying scents. I've been buying from them since 2010 and never once had any sort of issue. They have absolutely the best prices. So, because I've developed such a trust with them, I bought Light Blue from them. Once it came in, and with one spray, I knew it wasn't real. Just to be sure, I had a bottle of Light Blue that I had bought from a department store, sprayed that on one arm, and sprayed the Fragrance Net on the other. The difference is staggering. Although the smell is very close, it is absolutely not Light Blue. I will continue to use Fragrance Net for all my fragrance needs, with the exception of this product. Do yourself a favor, buy Light Blue in person from a department store. It's the only way to guarantee you're buying the true Light Blue.
22 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2016
The one star is not for this fragrance, but for the fact that I ordered Light Blue and received Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme. If you are anything like me, I am thoughtful about my purchases and spend probably too much time reading reviews before I buy things. So, you can imagine my dismay when my package arrived and inside was NOT WHAT I FREAKING ORDERED. To make matters worse, I ordered this as a Father's Day gift and the holiday is only days away. I will not be sending it back - I'll just present it to my dear husband with his other gifts. I'm sure he'll love it just the same, but I wanted him to have Light Blue, dammit!
on April 3, 2016
Very disappointed as I have used other D&G fragrances but this one has very little fragrance and lasts only a short while. It is a waste of money and I am going back to D&G "the one" which is great... I only wish D&G had not discontinued their fragrance "Masculine"