5.0 out of 5 stars Aims to Please
I ordered the Light Blue .085 oz. spray and ove the scent. It was a pleasant surprise to find two free gifts along with the perfume. Very nice touch!
Published 16 months ago by Cathy

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not think it's real product
I do not think it's real and I can not return it because of shipping policies!!!!
It doesn't smell like real one and it doesn't stay on you for a normal period of time.
They say I can't return it becuase it flammable but they were able to ship to me so why can't I?
I am very upset
Published on March 4, 2012 by NTW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not think it's real product, March 4, 2012
This review is from: D&G Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana .85 oz Eau de Toilette Spray (Health and Beauty)
I am very upset

1.0 out of 5 stars i believe is fake, May 15, 2010
smells nothing like dep store ... amazon refund it my money... will not buy fragrance from amazon...

5.0 out of 5 stars Aims to Please, August 4, 2013
Cathy (half moon bay, ca United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely fake, August 26, 2014
This smelled nothing like my light blue I owned in the past. And it doesn't stay on. Super unhappy with this Fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 7, 2014
Product arrived early and was just as described. Great, light scent, perfect for people that don't want an overpowering smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it., February 14, 2014
My wife is very happy with the product...Nice fragrance and lasts for a long time.. Not over powering..Smells good. Have a nice day.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, May 13, 2013
no problems. Got product on time and it wasn't damaged or anything so I was very satisfied and would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, March 28, 2013
It's a present for my wife. We both liked a lot. A great smell!!!! Now I'm thinking buying Light Blue for men to share it with her

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells AMAZING!, October 2, 2009
WOW! This perfume is amazing. I first discovered it when a co-worker walked next to me and I could smell her. I asked what she was wearing and she told me "Dolce & Gabbana Light blue". I am a perfume addict and yet I had never smelled this one before. I could not afford it at the time, department stores are a major rip off, but I wanted to someday purchase it. About a month went by and another co-worker was wearing this same perfume and it just smelled so good, so I broke down & bought it off of Amazon which is much cheaper.

It smelled just as good on me as it did my co-workers, and the very first time I wore it I received MANY compliments. My husband LOVES this perfume on me, and my Sister who rarely likes my taste in perfumes actually comlimented me and said it smelled good. Major shocker!

You will not be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the scent of this fragrance product, October 4, 2014
I love the scent of this fragrance product, it's light and has lovely citrus notes but it doesn't last. At first, I noticed that it didn't linger on my clothes or scarves so I decided to spray it on my wrists and then make a conscious effort to see if it lasted more than an hour. It didn't. I couldn't smell any fragrance at all after one hour and to me that's unacceptable for a fragrance even if it's just a cologne or eau de parfum.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›