Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 15, 2013
Simply lovely. Fresh, clean scent. Very nice to have the shower gel & lotion for the immersion effect with no conflicting elements. Excellent value. I bought this for myself but it would have been a fabulous gift to receive.
on March 14, 2011
This is a fresh citrus scent that is light. The nice thing abuot the scent is that if you are going to work and wear work attire it smells professional. If you are wearing a sundress it smells fun. It just seems to go with so many situations. I like this scent for daily wear in mulitple cultures.
on April 18, 2014
This is my favorite perfume, so I ordered the body wash to it as well. When I got the package, I opened it, and when I took off the cellophane wrap, the light blue pseudo suede Dolce & Gabanna box was soggy. When I opened it and pulled out the body wash, it was full of soap on the outside and the inside of the box showed it had leaked everywhere. I would guess about 1/3 of the contents had leaked out. I checked the cap and sure enough it was half screwed on, just like the person's head who packaged it!!

I want either a partial refund, a complete exchange, or some other type of compensation!! This is expensive stuff and should not be handled so carelessly!
on August 18, 2010
I love this because it leaves a very light smell, not a heavy perfume smell that you can smell a foot away, but something you can only smell if really close to the person.

I don't like the Light Blue Perfume, I wouldn't wear it, but I love this body wash's smell, its much lighter and prettier.
on April 29, 2010
If you buy it for smell only, consider a different lotion. I bought it for smell only, and id did not work this way at all! A waste of money.
on September 15, 2014
I love Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume/cologne, but this shower gel could use a little more of the fragrance -- otherwise I'd give it 5 stars... Also it is a nice shower gel despite the ultralight fragrance.
on May 30, 2014
I GAVE THIS TO A FRIEND FOR HER BIRTHDAY BECAUSE IT WAS HER FAVORITE SCENT. I FOUND I LIKED IT, TOO. IT IS REALLY A LIGHT, FEMININE SCENT THAT WILL NOT BOWL YOU OVER. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO WEAR A SCENT BUT CANNOT USE SPRAY PERFUME OR EAU DE TOILETTE. THIS SHOWER GEL, ALONG WITH THE BODY CREAM, SHOULD PROVIDE JUST ENOUGH OF THE D & G LIGHT BLUE SCENT TO PLEASE BOTH THE WEARER AND PEOPLE WITH WHOM SHE COMES IN CONTACT
on February 15, 2013
muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente muy buen producto original responsables se recomienda excelente
on October 26, 2007
This is a nice complement to Dolce & Gabbana's "Light & Blue" cologne; now if they would just make a bath powder or an after-bath lotion!!
on January 22, 2013
The gel does not really make much soap suds. It seem more like a lotion instead of a shower gel..