Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Light Duty Cork Protector Pads - 10 Sheets (46 Pcs/Sheet)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 21, 2013
These are amazing. The adhesive is perfect. They work great on the bottom of my ceramic coasters. I am not sure how well they would work for furniture because they don't allow movement. They were PERFECT for what I needed them for!!
on March 20, 2012
I bought these because the felt pads that I had on the bottoms of my dining chairs were wearing thin and getting nasty. I figured that cork wouldn't look so obvious and might work just as well. The issue that I have is that these things are really, really effective as non-slip pads, which is great, if that's what you need.

What I needed was something that would protect my floor but still allow my furniture to move. Now, if you are sitting in a dining chair, you actually have to lift it up to move it away from the table because the cork pads on the bottom basically glue the chair to the hardwood floor.

There are other places where I will make use of these, but they are not great in the dining room.
on April 7, 2012
I bought this product (before the above review was posted)in the hopes that it would replace the light-duty felt pads I have found on Amazon. My husband and I were sorely disappointed when we realized our bar stools were almost impossible to move on our bamboo floors with the cork pads on ... *sigh* the hunt continues.