|Price:||$9.48 ($0.59 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Swanson Health Products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
Light Grey Celtic coarse sea salt, 1 lb. bag
- More Nutritious Than Table Salt
- Doctor Recommended
- Quality Certified
- Exquisite Taste
- Coarse Ground
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Try using it in cooking, for soups and stews, grilling, or grind it with a mortar & pestle or salt grinder.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
So fine, it's good for you. But how does it taste? As a regular user of expensive sea salts (purchased in gourmet food stoes, Whole Foods, etc.) before finding this one, I can say it is by far the best tasting one on the market. It actually has a delicious stand-alone flavor and tastes less metallic than other sea salts I've purchased and more like authentic salt should. I purchased some at Whole Foods and kept it out in a salt cellar on our table. It quickly became the only salt we use, both to season our food at the table as well as in a wide range of recipes. Now I buy it in bulk via Amazon, which offers a better price per ounce than the small jars sold at Whole Foods.
* Celtic Sea Salts are a prime condiment that stimulates salivation, helps to balance and replenishes all of the body's electrolytes
* It provides renewed energy
* It gives you a high resistance to infections and bacterial diseases
* It supplies all 82 vital trace minerals to promote optimum biological function and cellular maintenance
* It balances alkaline/acid levels
* It restores good digestion
* The natural iodine in these salts protects against radiation, atomic fallout and many other pollutants
* It can aid in relieving allergies and skin diseases
* And overall greatly reduces toxins and to help prevent ill-health
* Properly stored, salt keeps virtually indefinitely
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOVE this salt! I've been using it for years. One of my former Chiropractors recommended it because of its essential mineral properties, which are good for your health. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Ann Marie
I have ordered this a couple of times and I really like it. It has an excellent salt flavor. Much more than other salts. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Carrie Ann
Didn't read the description completely. The color turned me off. Threw it in the trash. Yes, I am a moron.Published 2 days ago by Mary Lange
There's just something about this stuff that I like. I mean, I'm a fan of most salts. But I really dig this grey sea salt. When this 1 lb. Read morePublished 6 days ago by A. Goldberg