Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Light It Up
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on July 15, 2009
This cd was great. Just the kind of hard rock to get the blood pumping. The best song on the cd has to be 'Hell Yeah'. It is a fast paced song. All the other songs are great as well. Any one who is a fan of hard rock will probably like this album. I strongly recommend this cd. 5 out of 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2009
The Good
"Hell Yeah" is sure to be the arena anthem for the summer. It's loaded with killer riffs and one of those great chant-along chorus sections. Melodic vocals and catchy lyrics help "Favorite Disease" ring in your head long after it's ended. Meaty guitar riffage and angst filled vocals fuel the album's title track "Light It Up." You might remember this one from WWE programming. Rev Theory show their softer and more emotional side on the acoustic driven track "Broken Bones." The opening riff on "Wanted Man" is a guitar lover's wet dream. "Ten Years" had the the best of both world. On one side it has all the power of a rocker, and on the vocal front it has all the emotion of a ballad.

The Bad
Too short!!

The Verdict
Rev Theory come out the gate with guitars blazing, melodies flying, and vocals booming on Light It Up. The group delivers some heavy tracks while still remaining melodic. That's a rarity these days. To show their not all piss and vinegar, the group sheds and emotion or two with some great heart-felt ballads. Could this be the second-coming of Nickelback?
on June 12, 2008
I enjoyed listening to Rev Theory's "Light It Up" from the start to finish. The change of pace from song to song is unlike most bands I listen to. It starts off heavy with "Hell Yeah"...gotta be one of the best number 1 tracks on an album I've heard. Overall, this album is one of my new favorites. It's definitely worth buying, especially if you've heard their first album and you've heard their first two singles off "Light It Up."
on August 6, 2008
I bought this because I like the band Jet Black Stare and it was recommended by Amazon. Also that they were selling a combo pack of JBS and RT for $13.99. I did sample "Hell Yeah" and thought it rocked! The rest of the cd is very good too. I listen to it daily. Other good songs include: "My favorite disease", "Light it up", and "Kill the headlights".
on January 2, 2010
I saw these guys live in concert when they opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd on November 6, 2009, good show. Buy the album and listen to Broken Bones first, then listen to the whole album. Broken Bones just about makes me cry every time hear it, Hell Yeah is a hard rock kick in the gut that says 'You better listen up and enjoy this' then the ballads kick in and play with your emotions. What an album and what a band.
on August 14, 2009
This album is outstanding. I had this CD in my player for 2 weeks straight. These guys can throw down on some solid rock but can still throttle back for a moving ballad. This shows the talent and versatility of a band that will be around for awhile. Light It Up is a must have for those who like contemporary rock.
on July 8, 2008
This is really a fun band to listen to. All the songs are solid rock tunes that will stick in your mind right away. This CD should kick out a few hits in the near future so I would definitley recommend buying this one.
on January 30, 2011
I saw these guys at ROTR in Columbus two years in a row and I liked their live show so that's why I wanted the CD. Great music fun to listen to.
on September 6, 2012
Found Hell Yeah! through BMS, looked them up, and have since then fell in love with them. It's a great sound, they really are underrated.
on April 16, 2014
definitely worth buying. This band has a great sound, too bad its so hard to find their music. Cant wait for their next album.