Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 24, 2011
Pretty cover on this coloring/activity book. Not really meant for kids under 6 due to the more detailed coloring pages. My daughter is 5 and prefers more simple designs to color instead of intricate ones. There are also activity pages too. I probably would have been better off purchasing the one with stickers in it. Not a bad choice if your child is over 6-7 years old.
on November 22, 2011
My 3&1/2 year old daughter loves Tangled...but she gets frustrated with the detailed pages in this book. The pictures are not easy for little ones to color. Better for older children 6+....
on May 24, 2013
I used pages of this coloring book with watercolor sets as party favors for a Tangled birthday. Cute coloring book delivered just what I needed- scenes from the movie without too much detail so it works for younger children as well.
on January 19, 2012
Our 6 yr. old granddaughter was so tickled to receive this DVD for Christmas. She plays it often and cracks up at the humor in the movie. Disney pictures are so good about reaching the kiddos and the adults.
The package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. This is always a concern when purchasing sight unseen. Amazon has never let me down!
on June 6, 2011
We purchased this book for our five-year-old niece as a birthday gift and she loves it. It is a great combination of story, coloring, and activities. Full sized pictures to fill with color as well as simple puzzles, matching gems, and more make for hours of activity. Tangled is such a great film and this is a nice gift to give for any little girl who loves to color.
on December 24, 2010
I bought these for my best friend's twin girls for their 5th birthday. (along with a few other things)...My friend told me the girls LITERALLY squealed when they opened it up and started coloring immediately!
on September 9, 2011
Disney's Tangled is the latest and greatest right now so I purchased this to have on hand when little ones visit and they love this coloring book. Cute pictures.
on July 23, 2011
Got these coloring books for my daughters upcoming 4th birthday in August! She just loves Tangled and to color so this was a perfect match! Great price too!
on October 3, 2011
I am a child at heart and I love this coloring book, it had great pages with a lot of detail to keep yourself busy for hours!!
on July 29, 2011
I ordered this for our daughter to color on our long car trip. It was perfect. There are plenty of pages to keep her interested.