5.0 out of 5 stars scent worth the cents!
i love this sexy, feminine, iressistable scent which i use day and night for any occassion and everyone loves it! after trying out lots of different perfums in the store this was definitly the nicest!
Published on October 27, 2004 by Lorna Mackenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake
I really like the Light Blue from Dolce @ Gabanna but this is not the real fragrance .....i'm really upset that i wasted 50$ on this .
Published 3 months ago by Oana Gaidan

5.0 out of 5 stars scent worth the cents!, October 27, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean smelling, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Light Blue for Women by Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette EDT 50ml 1.6 / 1.7 oz Spray (Misc.)
My wife has been dying to purchase this cologne, but it was to expensive in the Department stores, so when I saw it on Amazon for less money, I purchased it right away....She gets many compliments .........

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, May 29, 2014
This is a wonderful scent by Dolce & Gabbana and it isn't overly feminine, almost uni-sex.
It reminds me of my trip to Europe, where I first smelled it.
It stays on my clothes for a long time, which I like. Not so much on my skin, I have to squirt it a few times a day, but that's fine.
Good price for the product/value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, May 29, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! Fake, March 24, 2014
I don't know how to
Feel about
This one. I went into sephora to get a sample of
The perfum before buying bc it was over 50$ I wanted to make sure the smell would
Last & as I expected it did! So I ordered this one online for 10$ cheaper I received it and I'm really convinced I got a fake. Which is really disappointing to me the perfume is like 99% water or something bc it does not last not even 10 mins!!!!!! You have to spray a couple of times to even smell it! Never buying perfume online ever again I'll rather spend the extra money to get the real one. So disappointing

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mom, December 5, 2013
We worried that this was a knock-off when purchasing it off my mother's Christmas wish list. Fortunately, however, if it is a knock-off she says she can't tell and is very happy. She was missing her Light Blue and is excited to have it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 14, 2012
I absolutely love this cologne. Its my "go to" scent that can be worn all year round. Light and fresh, not heavy or flowery.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED!!!, July 31, 2014
It couldn't possibly be authentic. First of all the base notes were very lemony, your suppose to smell amber and a mix of musk when you first spray. The middle notes smelled like a musty lemon and it's suppose to smell like jasmine and white rose. The top notes well it disappeared after 2 hrs, it's suppose to smell like apples and cedar it didn't go with my chemistry at all which means FAKE. Used since 2004 I know how it smells on me. I was sooo disgusted to say the least. You should never alter your products because you never know who your selling too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, July 7, 2014
Very excited delievered fast and the bottle was bigger than the one I have so it will last longer yeah, so many woman have asked what I am wearing thanks to my daughter I will always buy this

$108.00 $37.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies