5.0 out of 5 stars scent worth the cents!
i love this sexy, feminine, iressistable scent which i use day and night for any occassion and everyone loves it! after trying out lots of different perfums in the store this was definitly the nicest!
Published on October 27, 2004 by Lorna Mackenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! Fake
I don't know how to
Feel about
This one. I went into sephora to get a sample of
The perfum before buying bc it was over 50$ I wanted to make sure the smell would
Published 9 months ago by Hong

5.0 out of 5 stars scent worth the cents!, October 27, 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! Fake, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Light Blue for Women by Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette EDT 50ml 1.6 / 1.7 oz Spray (Misc.)
I don't know how to
Feel about
This one. I went into sephora to get a sample of
Last & as I expected it did! So I ordered this one online for 10$ cheaper I received it and I'm really convinced I got a fake. Which is really disappointing to me the perfume is like 99% water or something bc it does not last not even 10 mins!!!!!! You have to spray a couple of times to even smell it! Never buying perfume online ever again I'll rather spend the extra money to get the real one. So disappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean smelling, May 23, 2013
My wife has been dying to purchase this cologne, but it was to expensive in the Department stores, so when I saw it on Amazon for less money, I purchased it right away....She gets many compliments .........

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, May 29, 2014
I really like the Light Blue from Dolce @ Gabanna but this is not the real fragrance .....i'm really upset that i wasted 50$ on this .

5.0 out of 5 stars Sold by and shipped by Amazon - Perfume is Authentic, September 28, 2014
Although it took several days longer to arrive than I had anticipated, it was worth the wait.
Some of the reviews worried me, but I purchased the item that was sold by and shipped by Amazon and I have no doubt that this is the authentic product. Even after a very light application, it is extremely long lasting - well over 12 hours of fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, May 29, 2014
This is a wonderful scent by Dolce & Gabbana and it isn't overly feminine, almost uni-sex.
It reminds me of my trip to Europe, where I first smelled it.
It stays on my clothes for a long time, which I like. Not so much on my skin, I have to squirt it a few times a day, but that's fine.
Good price for the product/value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mom, December 5, 2013
We worried that this was a knock-off when purchasing it off my mother's Christmas wish list. Fortunately, however, if it is a knock-off she says she can't tell and is very happy. She was missing her Light Blue and is excited to have it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 14, 2012
I absolutely love this cologne. Its my "go to" scent that can be worn all year round. Light and fresh, not heavy or flowery.

5.0 out of 5 stars heavenly scent!!!, July 3, 2014
i am amazed, would have paid triple at macys, PERFECT! the scent is out of this world, so pleasing and it is my daughters favorite. will order more high end fragrances from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice signature fragrance, October 17, 2014
Bought this for my wife and she loves it. I love it too, makes me want to be over her constantly.