Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 27, 2004
i love this sexy, feminine, iressistable scent which i use day and night for any occassion and everyone loves it! after trying out lots of different perfums in the store this was definitly the nicest!
on March 24, 2014
I don't know how to
Feel about
This one. I went into sephora to get a sample of
The perfum before buying bc it was over 50$ I wanted to make sure the smell would
Last & as I expected it did! So I ordered this one online for 10$ cheaper I received it and I'm really convinced I got a fake. Which is really disappointing to me the perfume is like 99% water or something bc it does not last not even 10 mins!!!!!! You have to spray a couple of times to even smell it! Never buying perfume online ever again I'll rather spend the extra money to get the real one. So disappointing
on May 23, 2013
My wife has been dying to purchase this cologne, but it was to expensive in the Department stores, so when I saw it on Amazon for less money, I purchased it right away....She gets many compliments .........
on September 28, 2014
Although it took several days longer to arrive than I had anticipated, it was worth the wait.
Some of the reviews worried me, but I purchased the item that was sold by and shipped by Amazon and I have no doubt that this is the authentic product. Even after a very light application, it is extremely long lasting - well over 12 hours of fragrance.
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2013
We worried that this was a knock-off when purchasing it off my mother's Christmas wish list. Fortunately, however, if it is a knock-off she says she can't tell and is very happy. She was missing her Light Blue and is excited to have it back.
on December 31, 2014
This perfume has to be a fake. I say this because I had an old bottle and compared the bottles. This bottle had a yellow tint to it. I have been buying this perfume for years but in a store. I saw the price and didn't even think it was too good too be true. I feel duped but I should have read the reviews. The positive ones HAVE to be from the seller. Because there is no way this product is the real deal. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra $20 on the real deal.
on May 29, 2014
This is a wonderful scent by Dolce & Gabbana and it isn't overly feminine, almost uni-sex.
It reminds me of my trip to Europe, where I first smelled it.
It stays on my clothes for a long time, which I like. Not so much on my skin, I have to squirt it a few times a day, but that's fine.
Good price for the product/value.
on May 26, 2014
This smells wonderfully and it will last a long time because you use a small amount on your body. It lasts all day and smells good all day. I put this on at 5:00 a.m. and at 5:30 p.m. it still smells good. My daughter tells me when she picks me up from work in the afternoon that I smell just like I did when she picked me up in the morning, you cannot beat that. I LOVE IT.
on May 29, 2014
I really like the Light Blue from Dolce @ Gabanna but this is not the real fragrance .....i'm really upset that i wasted 50$ on this .
on May 26, 2014
The packaging was close, but flawed along with the product. After a few weeks the silver tape on the bottom began to wrinkle and smell of the perfume became very weak and watered down. Also the stickers on the bottom were off center. Beware!!! I will never buy perfume from this seller again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse