Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 30, 2016
Great disc!
on February 10, 2016
Hey, it's Shawn Mullins. He's cool.
on February 7, 2016
Shawn is hands down my favorite artist. I have all of his albums and have seen him live a bunch of times. This album is classic shawn with a little edge. A little but of soul, a little bit of folk, and accompanied by great lyrics. I sing the songs on this album all the time. He is full of great music and is a constant is my music library.
on July 14, 2015
Love all of Shawn Mullins stuff and this is excellent.
on December 13, 2014
Another great CD
on November 17, 2014
Arrived quickly and sounds great!
on August 14, 2014
Another great Shawn Mullins collection. He's become one of our favorite all-time musicians - his music keeps evolving, but maintains the qualities that we noted when we first heard him.
on May 11, 2014
A recent convert to Shawn Mullins music this was a great addition to his Live at the Variety Playhouse CD.
on February 13, 2014
Shawn Mullins has a GREAT voice, and there are 4 songs on this CD that I love. Light You Up is probably the sexiest song I've heard! I love it! But then there are several slow, Country Music songs that I'm just not into. I'm happy with the four good songs though.
on December 9, 2013
Shawn Mullins never lets his listeners down! I love every song on this CD - what a great song writer!