5.0 out of 5 stars they really do BLACK OUT
I didn't think it would be so good at blacking out. I wanted a little to still show through but that was my fault for buying the black out edition. 5 stars because they do what they say they do.
Published 4 months ago by kimberly

2.0 out of 5 stars More than dims.
If you want to totally block the light, then this is a great product. Not so good for dimming. We wanted to dim our alarm clock but with these on we couldn't see the time at all. Again, good product for blocking light, but giving two stars since the description I read said "dimming".
Published 7 months ago by Ashley R.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars they really do BLACK OUT, March 31, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Ban some of those electronic lights, December 7, 2013
1Pilgrim "1Pilgrim" (New Mexico (Hobbs, America)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
These are good if you're trying to get rid of the myriad of blinking and "always on" lights that decorate every product nowadays. Wish it had contained several larger strips. All are quite small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Silly Buying, but Worth It, October 4, 2013
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
$6 for stickers! I agree, these are overpriced. However, they are clean looking and do the job. I have so many LEDs around the house that needlessly cause light pollution that these are worth the money. Obviously you can use electrical tape or duct tape or anything other tape to mask the LEDs, but this looks clean and intended.

4.0 out of 5 stars then this a good product for you, July 16, 2014
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
If you get bothered by small electronic lights on at night, then this a good product for you. I applied one of these to my TV to stop the red light in my bed room and it works well. The TV remote will still work even if the sticker is on and not block the signal. If you want to see the light signal again while this product is on that is a down side. There is also a similar product that is half dark i believe, but this product on you will not see any lights thought it. Overall a good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have these been all my life....?, July 14, 2014
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
Where have these been all my life....? i am a light sleeper and due to household configuration I have the router in my bedroom, out on a shelf, there are times when the light blinking wakes me - and i hate it. these little guys hide those blinking lights perfectly. I also have a fan in my bedroom, with an ionizer that i have not used because it has a very bright blue light! REALLY. The Black Out Dims work perfectly. This is the best product ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the dark room, July 13, 2014
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
Works as advertised. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can finally sleep, June 3, 2014
M. Page (harrison twp, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
these really work! I have such a hard time sleeping if there are bright lights in the room and between the printer and my aquarium chiller, the lights on them drive me nuts...these literally block them out so I don't see the lights at all. So Awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, June 3, 2014
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
Blacks out the bright LEDs perfectly! The multiple sizes are convenient to use in several different locations around the house. I used one on a black television and another on a black Wii U, and both the light and the sticker location disappear upon placement. I'd recommend this product to anyone and I'd purchase it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Has many sizes, blocks light completely, February 6, 2014
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
It works well, blocks LED light completely, regardless the strength of LEDs. But it's gets noticeable from away as this is really dark and going to hurt aesthetic of your white or silver line appliances.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough, January 29, 2014
Joseph Oh (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LightDims Black Out Edition®
Sure you can just cut out some electric tape, but these are well tapered and you have more than enough. Used them for my home theater as well as MacBook Pro. No more glowing recharge light and I even put one over my iSight camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›