Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

87%
13%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 16, 2010
If you are considering buying this do yourself a favor and just do it.

This album has no bad songs. You can listen to it the whole way through without hitting fast forward. The banjo riffs are incredible!

Must have in any country fan's collection!

This is REAL music.
on September 2, 2013
Hopefully this review can help some other "old guys" like me. (in my 50s) If you're like me, you used to listen to Country, but stopped because it all sounds the same now; like mediocre POP garbage. I didn't even know untill a couple yrs ago that there was a whole younger generation of AWESOME musicians making GREAT, original music. I've already listened to this album over and over. Some of it is played VERY fast and very skillfully. Kinda Bluegrass, but different. Some of the songs have a really beautiful melody. Overall, I guess it's Country, Bluegrass, Folk... or I've seen it just refered to as "String Bands." Regardless of how to classify it, even though you won't hear it on the radio, some of these songs will quickly be repeating themselfs in your head. It's great and well worth the price.
on July 17, 2016
This is my favorite CD, out of 1000's. I was searching for something slightly country/bluegrass and slightly punkrock. This is it. They carved out a niche of their own, made awesome music and left a void in me. I've been searching for others like them, and can't seem to find anything comparable.
The solo artists that branched off from this band are excellent but nothing compares to how they complimented each other on this CD. Buy it, cult classic.
on November 24, 2010
This is some of the best new music I've heard in a long time. No matter what musical background you have, you will love this if you have any sense at all.
on February 5, 2016
HUGE fan of 357 String Band. My favorite song from this album is definitely The Days Engrave. Americana songwriting at it's best. Fast and aggressive at times, while raw and exposed at others. Great work
on November 21, 2015
One of the best blue grass bands around. Not your traditional blue grass. Much more of a slopgrass style.
on March 2, 2015
This band rocks. I wish they could make another album.
on July 24, 2014
I bought this CD for a friend who loves it.