Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luxury Divas Red Casual Circle Infinity Scarf
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2010
I order 2 different styles of scarves and this one I returned. It was very light in weight and had raw edging. You couldn't wear it without the raw edging showing.
on January 12, 2014
It's so soft and beautiful! love the scarf! It doesn't look as grey as it does in the picture, more of like a light grey. It's fine though, still works with my outfits though I would've preferred the darker grey in the picture.
on January 1, 2013
This scarf is nice, light, but warm when doubled up. The edges aren't finished, so it would be easy to make with jersey knit fabric sewn end to end. Just a heads up.
on January 5, 2011
Although this very soft scarf is also very thin, it bunches up when worn so it can be very warm.
on December 13, 2012
I bought this for my daughter. It is a beautiful cocoa color, very soft fabric and appears to be well made...nice length. I know she'll be thrilled with it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
on October 25, 2012
I'm petite so this thinner scarf is perfect for me. I wore it over Express' long sleeve animal print top and felt great. I got lots of compliments too.
on January 17, 2013
This scarf is made of thick, cheap-looking material similar to fleece. It's also thinner material than in the picture. I'm disappointed so will be returning the item.
on February 20, 2010
...and a small one.

It wrinkles and catches dog hair.

However, I didn't have to sew the ends together or hem it myself, so there's that.
on January 31, 2013
feels like a tshirt but I wish it was wider/thicker. Will look cuter on my 3-yr old niece. Perfect bold red color.
on June 1, 2011
This was a nice light weight scarf. It was a little short and a little narrow so you really cannot make a hood out of it when it is windy which was the reason I was trying to find one of these. I did give it as a gift and the person I gave it to thought it was beautiful but felt the same it simply was not wide enough.